Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

The filth right here

2»

Comments

• Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    SFGbob said:

Oh no!!!! Some Kunt called me a faggot. Weird the way you never address any of my substantive posts

Which is none of them.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    Standard Supporter
    You’re right I’ve never posted a substantive post where I lied about people cheering Kanye, I’ve never claimed that someone had posted Alex Jones type conspiracy theories and then ran and hid like a Kunt when asked to explain why and I’ve never stuck my head up my ass and claimed we only allow 60K legal immigrants into the country each year.

I’ll leave all of that “substance” to you.
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    SFGbob said:

You’re right I’ve never posted a substantive post where I lied about people cheering Kanye, I’ve never claimed that someone had posted Alex Jones type conspiracy theories and then ran and hid like a Kunt when asked to explain why and I’ve never stuck my head up my ass and claimed we only allow 60K legal immigrants into the country each year.

I’ll leave all of that “substance” to you.

Embarrassing.
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,741
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    Swaye said:

2001400ex said:

Swaye said:

Those are some ugly ass women. I almost feel sorry for all the uglies liberal psuedo men have to deal with. Almost.

Now you have standards?
    Mine may all be drug addicted and half crazy, but they are usually hot. I am fortunate that I don't have to dumpster dive for decent ass. The women at the gun range are almost always way hotter than anything you see at a PETA rally.
    Dumpster diving is underrated. They tend to be more appreciative of your time and effert. The really hot ones think (know) they're doing you a favor. Try it; you may like it.
  • Options
    dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,220
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    SFGbob said:

Oh no!!!! Some Kunt called me a faggot. Weird the way you never address any of my substantive posts

I watched HD try to hold an intelligent discussion with you recently. Unfortunately, HD was the only intelligent participant, so it went nowhere.

Your posts are always Hondo level bullshit, so fuck off.

• Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Every thread fagged out by Hondo and Bob.

Thanks @RaceBannon.
  • Options
    USMChawkUSMChawk Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,796
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    salemcoog said:

Every thread fagged out by Hondo and Bob.

Thanks @RaceBannon.

To be fair, at least now we have a Yin to go with the Wang.