Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Sankey/ASJ

So when is Kim or Eklund going to come out with a post describing how both were for sure coming back had Sark still been here?

Sadly you know this post is coming too. They'll pin losing ASJ and Sankey on Petersen even though anyone with any IQ over 40 knew both were leaving regardless.

Just funny how all of a sudden Sark can land every recruit he wants even though he's currently not doing that at USC despite it being easier to recruit at.

Every win next year will be due to the talent that Sark brought in, while every loss will be cause Petersen let go of the amazing defensive coaching staff that took UW to a 10-8 conference record last two years.

Once again Fuck you Kim! Fuck you Eklund! Fuck you Fatters!

Comments

• Options
    HuskyHalfBrainHuskyHalfBrain Member Posts: 1,160
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Turds were preaching Petersen need to show he can close on 4 and 5 star recruits at Washington.

If I didn't know better, one would think Sark landed everyone he wanted the last 5 years.

Fucking pathetic.
  • Options
    Also love how they are getting on Petersen after one week of recruiting in his first class yet five years later still excuse Sark's piss poor first class when he chose to coach at USC while getting paid by UW for that first month.
  • Options
    BayDawgBayDawg Member Posts: 1,623
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper

Also love how they are getting on Petersen after one week of recruiting in his first class yet five years later still excuse Sark's piss poor first class when he chose to coach at USC while getting paid by UW for that first month.

Doogs like free pub and golf
  • Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Sark was a good skill position recruiter but couldn't coach his players up to there potential ever.
  • Options
    TommySQCTommySQC Member Posts: 5,813
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    MrsMora said:

Turds were preaching Petersen need to show he can close on 4 and 5 star recruits at Washington.

If I didn't know better, one would think Sark landed everyone he wanted the last 5 years.

Exactly... in Sark's 5 recruiting classes 22% were comprised of 4 and 5 stars...

On the flipside, the laziest recruiter known to man (aka Tyrone Willingham for all of you fucktards) even had 21% 4 and 5 stars....

But Sark is a god-like recruiter if you ignore facts*

This should be pinned in big bold fucking letters.

• Options
    MrsMoraMrsMora Member Posts: 60
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment Photogenic
    TommySQC said:

This should be pinned in big bold fucking letters.

I even have fucking charts to prove all this shit, and since I'm a good Mora I only use PIE charts...

I'm fucktarded and created a huge Excel Data Sheet with all UW PSAs that signed a LOI since 2002. It would have been a hit on Doogman proving the idiots wrong if we didn't get banned... too bad so sad.
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Kim needs to see a championship.