Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Sam "Boston Lager" Adams, 4* 2020 RB, Bellevue (Eastside Catholic), WA (COMMITTED)

Comments

• RuffaloSoldierRuffaloSoldier Member Posts: 84
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    Yiu shouldn'tmake jokes about a young man's name and beer
  • dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,702
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam

Fucking offer him already, amen to that.

“Them” and while your at it offer a top wR and bte as well. Already offered your blocking wte.
  • animateanimate Member Posts: 4,230
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

I like Sam Jackson Lager better anyways
    https://youtu.be/ZVqL7Guln6Q

Mmmnnnn....mmmnnnnnnn, bitch!
  • Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

After further evaluation, I like him as a big back but I love him as a CB. If 6'2 200 with 4.4 speed is legit he has Dom Hampton talent from a physical stand point. That may be why he's blowing up with big national offers. Both Adams and Ayden Hector have UW caliber talent as DB prospects. Evaluation time is up. Both have put it on film mid way through their Junior seasons. Fucking offer them already.

Why would he do this, Strongbad, when he is going to play running back at Oregon?
  • Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    There's nothing to talk about until we offer.
  • MeekMeek Member Posts: 7,031
  • TommySQCTommySQC Member Posts: 5,813
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Samuel Adams. Like the beer.

Fuck you.
  • dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,702
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    How’d this thread get opened back up? Did we offer?
  • BallzBallz Member Posts: 4,735
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs
    edited November 2018
    Mosster47 said:

After further evaluation, I like him as a big back but I love him as a CB. If 6'2 200 with 4.4 speed is legit he has Dom Hampton talent from a physical stand point. That may be why he's blowing up with big national offers. Both Adams and Ayden Hector have UW caliber talent as DB prospects. Evaluation time is up. Both have put it on film mid way through their Junior seasons. Fucking offer them already.

Why would he do this, Strongbad, when he is going to play running back at Oregon?
    Nobody from the state of Washington that UW offers is going to Oregon. Your coaches are hoping to get our scraps. Won't be this kid. He'll get offered.
  • DomicilloDomicillo Member Posts: 3,025

How fucking dumb is Boner to not offer this kid? We went to California to get DICK NEWTON and Boner won’t roll his fat ass across the lake to offer a legit stud in the university’s back yard.

And how the fuck is a C level recruiter our recruiting coordinator? These coaches have their heads up their asses.

They think they're going to get Bijan Robinson from Salpointe. Spoiler alert: They aren't.

Double spoiler alert: let's take both.
    But Bijan doesn’t use twitter, how OKG?!
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,480
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    edited November 2018

How fucking dumb is Boner to not offer this kid? We went to California to get DICK NEWTON and Boner won’t roll his fat ass across the lake to offer a legit stud in the university’s back yard.

And how the fuck is a C level recruiter our recruiting coordinator? These coaches have their heads up their asses.

They think they're going to get Bijan Robinson from Salpointe. Spoiler alert: They aren't.

• Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

Mosster47 said:

Nobody from the state of Washington that UW offers is going to Oregon. Your coaches are hoping to get our scraps. Won't be this kid. He'll get offered.
    Uh huh.
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

Mosster47 said:

Dude, I would kill to get their edge players wtf r u talking about
  • BallzBallz Member Posts: 4,735
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs
    edited November 2018

Mosster47 said:

Dude, I would kill to get their edge players wtf r u talking about
    Fuck are you talking about? I'm talking about kids from the state of Washington. All Oregon can hope to do is get UW's scraps.

In general? UW beat Oregon for Trice.
  • CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

I know you are being sarcastic but you can't get both if one isn't coming here