Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Charlotte Hornets are coming back....

Purple_PillsPurple_Pills Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,815
First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
Swaye's Wigwam
...one more massive David Stern mistake finally being fixed. Good job Michael Jordan. DIAF Bobcats name. Now bring back the Seattle Supersonics.

Bobcats rebrand in 2014-15

Comments

• TheHBTheHB Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,294
    First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Who is Charlotte Hornets?

Does she poast here?
  • Purple_PillsPurple_Pills Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,815
    Swaye's Wigwam
    TheHB said:

• allpurpleallgoldallpurpleallgold Member Posts: 8,771
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Not a fan of the new logo. Should have just used the old one.
  • Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246

TheHB said:

Grandmama!!! Did Tarkanian or the Hornets pay him more?
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited December 2013
    I was only a fan of the Hornets when using them in NBA Jam for Sega Genesis. Unless Alonzo Mourning, Grandmama, and Mugsy Bogues are coming back, I am out!
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

I was only a fan of the Hornets when using them in NBA Jam for Sega Genesis. Unless Alonzo Mourning, Grandmama, and Mugsy Bogues are coming back, I am out!

*SWOOOOOOOOOOOOOON*

• CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    NBA Jam? Bulls or GTFO.
    Swaye's Wigwam

NBA Jam? Bulls or GTFO.

Bulls weren't even that great. The game came out right after Jordan retired for the first time. They had Pippen, Grant, kukoch, and BJ Armstrong. Hornets and Sonics with Kemp, GP, and Detlef were the squads. The Magic with Shaq, Penny, and either Dennis Scott or Nick Anderson were cool too.
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I forget about the Suns. Sir Charles, Thunder Dan Marjerle, and KJ were a tough team as well.
  • CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

NBA Jam? Bulls or GTFO.

Bulls weren't even that great. The game came out right after Jordan retired for the first time. They had Pippen, Grant, kukoch, and BJ Armstrong. Hornets and Sonics with Kemp, GP, and Detlef were the squads. The Magic with Shaq, Penny, and either Dennis Scott or Nick Anderson were cool too.
    You might need to plug back in your Sega Genesis. Pippen is pretty much the best character in that game, offensively and defensively.
    Swaye's Wigwam

NBA Jam? Bulls or GTFO.

You might need to plug back in your Sega Genesis. Pippen is pretty much the best character in that game, offensively and defensively.
    I wish I could.

• I forget about the Suns. Sir Charles, Thunder Dan Marjerle, and KJ were a tough team as well.

No Sir Charles when they had 3 man rosters.

You are correct though the best teams were the Sonics, Rockets(Olajuwon, Horry, Thorpe), Spurs(Robinson, Elliot, Rodman), Knicks(Ewing, Oakley, Starks) and Magic(Penny, Grant and Anderson). Remember no Shaq either due to Shaq Fu.

The key in NBA Jam is not having a team with a small guy as they are easy to push down and are impossible to push others down. So I avoided the Jazz, Hornets, Bulls and Blazers due to that.
    Swaye's Wigwam

I forget about the Suns. Sir Charles, Thunder Dan Marjerle, and KJ were a tough team as well.

You are correct though the best teams were the Sonics, Rockets(Olajuwon, Horry, Thorpe), Spurs(Robinson, Elliot, Rodman), Knicks(Ewing, Oakley, Starks) and Magic(Penny, Grant and Anderson). Remember no Shaq either due to Shaq Fu.

The key in NBA Jam is not having a team with a small guy as they are easy to push down and are impossible to push others down. So I avoided the Jazz, Hornets, Bulls and Blazers due to that.
    The real NBA Jam superiority guy. I could have sworn Sir Charles was in the game. You are right about not having a little guy, but I liked having a shooter out there. One of the bet games of all time.

• I forget about the Suns. Sir Charles, Thunder Dan Marjerle, and KJ were a tough team as well.

The real NBA Jam superiority guy. I could have sworn Sir Charles was in the game. You are right about not having a little guy, but I liked having a shooter out there. One of the bet games of all time.

Barkley was in the first one but not in the second one. I liked having shooters too who were big like an Horry, Schrempf, Nick Anderson, Elliot to go along side a big.