Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Pete's moves the past 10 months

HuskyJWHuskyJW Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,343 Swaye's Wigwam
Demoted arguably the best DC in the country (sure....it was Coach K's idea)

Hired Hamdan as OC with little to no experience in that role.

Demoted a 4 year starter when they were WINNING only to lose based on that decision. I can't stand Browning and there have been a lot of instances he needed to benched. But that wasn't it.

A 2nd WR in his tenure here suffering from depression

Comments

• Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,853
    I still find your whole DC shuffle situation bizarre.
  • BeerThirtyBeerThirty Member Posts: 2,465
    my one problem with the benching of Browning was that it was only for 2 series. Should have rode out the rest of the game with Haener. Browning was playing like shit and he doesn't seem to be the type to use that as motivation, only more pout ammo
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,500 Swaye's Wigwam
    This team really needs a Tebow-lite somewhere in the ranks
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,500 Swaye's Wigwam

Lake is a big fucking mistake

Stats are for losers. Cal got big first downs on the same fucking pass. Made a true freshman look like an all star

He's called the same shitty game since he started

Fire his ass

Jesus.

You know what else is for fucking losers? Scoring 10 fucking points!!!
  • YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 34,976 Founders Club

Lake is a big fucking mistake

Stats are for losers. Cal got big first downs on the same fucking pass. Made a true freshman look like an all star

He's called the same shitty game since he started

Fire his ass

Please to be explaining why Cal's offense didn't manage to get into the end zone??
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,512 Founders Club
    They didn't need to

They won the fucking game

That's the object

They didn't need to

They won the fucking game

That's the object

It's even more impressive that they only gave up 6 when you consider our retard offense.
  • Mad_SonMad_Son Member Posts: 10,169
    I don't think lake is as good as kwat but he is good. I'm disappointed he hasn't made adjustments to be a bit less conservative because I think we can do better but obviously the defense has talent gaps and is still robust.
  • LebamDawgLebamDawg Member Posts: 8,666 Standard Supporter
    Did I accidentally log in to DoogmanDotCom circa 2007?
    Mad_Son said:

I don't think lake is as good as kwat but he is good. I'm disappointed he hasn't made adjustments to be a bit less conservative because I think we can do better but obviously the defense has talent gaps and is still robust.

I'm curious to see Jimmy No Ballz plan in the AC.
  • godawgstgodawgst Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,450 Founders Club

Mad_Son said:

I'm curious to see Jimmy No Ballz plan in the AC.
    No shit, because the plan of drop 8 while eventually getting to the statue of Luke Falk in the pocket isn't going to work against Gardner at all, especially b/c we don't get any turnovers on D.