Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

at least we have Our Seahawks!

sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
or Seahacks. Well know in a couple hours.

Comments

• haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 21,541 Swaye's Wigwam
    Fuck everything about the Seahawks.

• sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    Pete with an air raid formation, caught the eye of Ronde Barber in the booth
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123
    I like the Hawks. Dangerous team. The new blood and hidden gems are playing well.
  • BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,346

Pete with an air raid formation, caught the eye of Ronde Barber in the booth

Pete’s lettin’ it rip. Zero fucks to give.
  • HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186

I like the Hawks. Dangerous team. The new blood and hidden gems are playing well.

Feels a little like 2012, everything seems to be falling into place.

Firing Tom Cable was simultaneously about 5 years too late and the best decision the franchise ever made.

It's amazing what the team looks like with an OL.

And Carroll's ability to turn any group of nobodies into a very good defense is incredible.

They just might have another run or two left in them before Pete hangs it up.
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,465 Founders Club

Firing Tom Cable was simultaneously about 5 years too late and the best decision the franchise ever made.

And Carroll's ability to turn any group of nobodies into a very good defense is incredible.

I hear that Pete Carroll is a fucking idiot. Passion! True?
  • HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186
    edited October 2018

I hear that Pete Carroll is a fucking idiot. Passion! True?
    He's pretty dumb when it comes to clock management and some of his offensive philosophies.

He's a savant on the defensive side, especially with DB's.

The biggest mistake the Hawks made the past few years other than holding onto Cable was paying big money to DB's when Pete can make anybody into an above average DB.
  • CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    Going to see how it plays out over the next 4 games. So far they have done better than I expected but the fact is they really haven't beaten a good team yet, although they played pretty good against the Rams.

Defense has improved significantly since the start of the season and that was a no brainer with the injuries and young secondary needing to find their rhythm. The offensive line is way better than last year. Russ looks like comfortable old Russ who thrived off the run game and setting up the play action. A lot more fun to watch right now than the Dawgs sadly.
  • dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,780 Swaye's Wigwam