Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

I am hearing that Fleenor is making stuff up and Dooging it up as always

Just some of what I'm hearing out there:

Only in Eugene do people that Oregon deserved a wrist slap or less for this.

It's not Nike's fault. They didn't pressure the NCAA.

Tosh and crew should play ball like the Ucks (LOL) do.

Bellotti and Rick were cheaters too.
(Editor's note: Fleenor's silence about Sark's history with cheating speaks volumes.)

Fleenor likes to claim he talked to some ADs and former conference commissioners. If so, those great sources of his are more worthless than Damone's drunk father-in-law on the couch.

Rooting for the Ducks is worse than rooting for Hitler, forget conference pride.

Finally, 8-5 is the new standard for Husky excellence.

Remember, these things are just what I'm hearing. It will be interesting if these are Fleenor's thoughts, if Fleenor changes his mind like he always does that will be interesting too.

Comments

• Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited June 2013
    It doesn't matter what people on Eugene think. It matters what happened. The NCAA handed down light penalites. Fleenor has to say these things now because his "NCAA guy" told him differently. Spin time.

What I think...(i haven't heard a thing) is this: The way Chip, Seatrunck, Thomas and other Lyles connected guys left the program seemed odd to me. And the fact that all of them are gone speaks volumes. I think (again, not heard), it that Oregon proactivley cleaned house with the NCAAs blessing. The result was pretty light sanctions.

I do remember HEARING (can't remember where, might have been from Chipocrit) that the NCAA wanted Chip out and that was the sticking point. Chip stay = Hammer, Chip goes = Walk Free.
  • Options
    bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 14,925
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    The epitome of childishness over there are all the posts saying "I'm e-mailing Sark and Tosh right now and telling them to start cheating. It's the only way we can compete. I'm ready to get in touch with Eddie Vanderdoes as well and offer him $50,000 to come to Washington since the NCAA doesn't care"
  • Options
    HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker

The epitome of childishness over there are all the posts saying "I'm e-mailing Sark and Tosh right now and telling them to start cheating. It's the only way we can compete. I'm ready to get in touch with Eddie Vanderdoes as well and offer him $50,000 to come to Washington since the NCAA doesn't care"

Not just childish. Also stupid.

• Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

And coming from boosters of the program, probably also a violation of NCAA rules (RIP).
  • Options
    HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker

And coming from boosters of the program, probably also a violation of NCAA rules (RIP).
    the "(RIP)" made me LOL

• Options
    HuskyJWHuskyJW Guest, Member Posts: 14,194
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    You don't just go out and start soliciting....you setup a fund at a US Bank in Vancouver.

If anybody needs the account numbers let me know....
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited June 2013

The cunt should just give Eddie V $50,000 then. Stop being a little bitch posting about it on a message board and just do it. He doesn't need Sark's approval. Use a third party for discretion and have Eddie V's family sign a confidentiality agreement. There would be a number of ways to go about this without getting caught. SEC schools have done it for years.

• Options
    AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    I was the first to respond to this post. I asked him if one of the conference commishes he talked to was Dan Beebe. About 5 minutes later I was total ban hammered. Can't even read posts anymore.
  • Options
    CheersWestDawgCheersWestDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,476
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    Swaye's Wigwam
    AZDuck said:

I was the first to respond to this post. I asked him if one of the conference commishes he talked to was Dan Beebe. About 5 minutes later I was total ban hammered. Can't even read posts anymore.

This is why Hardcore Husky is needed.

Here, you're allowed to call anyone out on suspected or real bullshit.

Over there, if you try to do that to any of the "insiders" or staff....fuck you - BANHAMMERED.
  • Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    If you guys can't handle the rumor mill I suggest you get off the internet.
  • Options
    DeepSeaZDeepSeaZ Member Posts: 3,901
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Answer First Comment
    Cuntwaffle. You sre a cuntwaffle. I like to say that. Can one of you internet geniuses find me a box of Cuntwaffles? Sounds like a good late night snack.

If you guys can't handle the rumor mill I suggest you get off the internet.

• Options
    DeepSeaZDeepSeaZ Member Posts: 3,901
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Answer First Comment
    I almost pissed myself laughing at that. I like to do that.