Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

MAGA tard arrested.

124»

Comments

• insinceredawginsinceredawg Member Posts: 5,117
    Does Such Fag Bob even like football or did he join this obscure board to debate Hondo every day? At least the other Trumpanzees are here primarily to discuss football with an occasional stop in the Tug. I don't think I've seen SuchFag on any of the other forums. Sad!

OK I'm out of Tug again. Will come back after the season is over to see if SuchFag has come up with any clever new nicknames besides Kunt.
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,950

Does Such Fag Bob even like football or did he join this obscure board to debate Hondo every day? At least the other Trumpanzees are here primarily to discuss football with an occasional stop in the Tug. I don't think I've seen SuchFag on any of the other forums. Sad!

OK I'm out of Tug again. Will come back after the season is over to see if SuchFag has come up with any clever new nicknames besides Kunt.

Bob's a kunt.

HtH
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,942

Bob's a kunt.

HtH
    Appears Cougie still has a very sore snatch after our last encounter where he put his head up his ass and claimed calling black people "Uncle Tom's" and telling them they aren't really black if they hold conservative political views isn't racist. No, no, you're just telling them that they are on the wrong "team."
  • ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325

Bob's a kunt.

HtH
    When did we change the spelling of cunt???
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,087 Standard Supporter
    Yes we can trust the FBI.................................
  • CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390
    Sledog said:

Yes we can trust the FBI.................................

Like Oswald and the fair Cuba plan.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,474 Founders Club
    Or spying on a political opponent
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,087 Standard Supporter

Or attempting to overthrow the sitting president that's being implicated here.
  • CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390

Exactly. I love playing conspiracy!
    edited October 2018
    SFGbob said:

Bob's a kunt.

HtH
    Appears Cougie still has a very sore snatch after our last encounter where he put his head up his ass and claimed calling black people "Uncle Tom's" and telling them they aren't really black if they hold conservative political views isn't racist. No, no, you're just telling them that they are on the wrong "team."
    Bob's a racist strawman loving Kunt.

His parents were poor or didn't love him, or both, and hates educated people. They make him feel small.

HtH
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,942
    I love how this Kunt thinks he is "educated." In the art of cocksuckery, blowhardery and Kunt logic I'll concede your superior knowledge Coug. You're really angling for a Hondo ass tonguing today aren't you Coug.
    SFGbob said:

I love how this Kunt thinks he is "educated." In the art of cocksuckery, blowhardery and Kunt logic I'll concede your superior knowledge Coug. You're really angling for a Hondo ass tonguing today aren't you Coug.

You didn't attend or graduate college in a country in which even dumb donkeys like you can find a school.

You're a bitter blue collar loser whose parents were stupid and poor.

And you know it.

Straw man ass fuck.
  • TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,873 Standard Supporter

I am sure a white guy somewhere in the US said the N word recently which we will here about ad nauseam since this didn't pan out too well for the media.

This.
    Too much anal war imagery in this thread.

SFGbob said:

Like I said, "slightly" smarter than Hondo.

Maybe you’ll have a better day tomorrow.

Pro tip in these desperate times: probably not a good idea to mail pipe bombs today. You’re welcome!
    Pro tip?

You're the laundry boy on the D-team, at best.