Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• Options
    bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 14,923
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    Obviously someone is paying Steele to lie. Bill Belichik has Clay Helton on speed dial so that he can get pointers on player development.
  • Options
    MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Yikes...

Hope he gets fired after the first signing period. We should cash in.
  • Options
    animateanimate Member Posts: 4,231
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Some SC people think hes gonna get fired. Ithers think he's getting one more year because of "freshman" quarterback play, serious injury issues including their best player.

We'll see.

What amuses me to no end is reading the trojan version of doogs saying stuff like "don't worry, we'll swoop in late like we always do and get a top 10 class!" Or " we'll be fine, we always get the best talent...!
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    animate said:

Some SC people think hes gonna get fired. Ithers think he's getting one more year because of "freshman" quarterback play, serious injury issues including their best player.

We'll see.

What amuses me to no end is reading the trojan version of doogs saying stuff like "don't worry, we'll swoop in late like we always do and get a top 10 class!" Or " we'll be fine, we always get the best talent...!

Why do you have no life and why are you obsessed with me? Why do you have nearly 8,000 posts on a UW board when you're a WSU fan? Why do you think your opinion is at all relevant here?