Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Least excitement I've had for a game since Ty was here.

Comments

• Options
    rustysavagerustysavage Member Posts: 942
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    So we wouldn't dream of a kid like Hakim Akbar, but we would sign and play early a guy named Salvon Ahmed?

Get over yourself @DDY it must be tiring to be thinking about that horseshit you just spewed. I think you confuse all the Chins with people actually valueing your opinion in stuff other than film.
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

Stan Emptermannanan had a lot of emotion!!1!!

For a white guy
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,672
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Without the Chinese integration we would be chinless
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,753
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

Be gone, Sir, and taketh of the SEC and/or ACC. Like @creepycoug you weren't meant to be Lilly white Dwag.

Hey you don't talk like that to a poster like DDY.
  • Options

I agree with most of what you said in this post @Dennis_DeYoung except for the "two black parents" shit. That colorism shit is taking it too far. Look, the truth is the mixed kids have taken over West coast football. The vast majority of the best black players are mixed. Even the Asian players that we are starting to see make it to the D1 level that UW is all over are mixed. It's just the way it is these days out here where there's less racism.

Now, I'm no anthropologist or biologist but I've heard racial mixing produces offspring that have more genetic diversity which has the potential to create even better athletes. Taylor Rapp is not Taylor Rapp if he's full white or full Chinese. He's the athlete he is because the mixture of the two makes him a better athlete. Then you can look at guys like Blake Griffin, Aaron Gordon, Zach Lavine, and Russell Westbrook in the NBA. They are the most explosive players in the sport and they're all mixed. There's really no reason to think the "dark skin" players with two black parents are on average better athletes especially on the West coast. Is Black Beast any less of an athlete because he's half white? No, and perhaps he's a superior athlete BECAUSE he's half white.

However, I must admit. I too once wanted UW to look like Bama with nothing but a bunch of dark skin black players on both sides of the ball. But now that I've seen a serious lightening of the West coast football talent pool in recent years, I now realize that that is never going to happen. Just look at how few elite players are available on the West Coast who have two black parents in this class. Joe Ngata, Kayvon Thibodeaux, Drake Jackson, Stephon Wright, Taj Davis, Cameron Davis (maybe?), Isaiah Foskey, maybe five or so more not on UW's radar and THAT'S IT! Those are the only ones and UW is recruiting almost all of them. What more do you want?

Based on what I'm observing it appears there was a massive drop off in West coast black men impregnating black women combined with a huge spike in black men impregnating white women in the late 90's and early 2000s (Petersen era West coast talent pool). Prior to that, there was less West coast racial mixing (Sark era West coast talent pool). Unless this trend reverses (it won't), it is likely UW's roster will be mostly mixed black kids followed by Poly's, then whites, then full black kids during the Petersen era.

Petersen is not white washing this team and he's not avoiding recruiting dark skin black players. He's recruiting the best West coast talent available and most of them happen to be mixed. Next season Jake Browning, BBK, Tevis Bartlett, and Jake Wambaugh will all be gone. Then who will you complain about? All the annoying, boring, no-swag-having, less-talented, try-hard white guys will be gone and replaced by guys like Jacob Eason and Jackson Sirmon.

I'm sorry. I'm sorry UW football teams will never again look the way you want them to. I'm sorry they'll never be dark enough for you. I'm sorry they'll never look like your favorite UW teams from the 80's and early 90's. I'm sorry white women love black cock and the new generation of West coast elite athletes are mostly mixed. But you must move on and get over it.

Now, if you want to see some bad ass dudes who play with emotion, passion, and energy instead of emotionless, boring white guys, look no further than all the Poly dudes UW is recruiting. They will bring the emotion and the swag back.

Hey you came back!

This was priceless.
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,622
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

Without the Chinese integration we would be chinless

we?
  • Options
    edited October 2018

Stan Emptermannanan had a lot of emotion!!1!!

For a roided-up white guy
    FTFY

UW's greatest player of all tim was a chemistry experiment. His ligaments tell the story better than I can.
  • Options
    Mad_Son said:

He has not physically (or mentally) matured in the past 4 years.
    This is LITERALLY the same guy on the memes. You're right. He hasn't really changed a bit.
  • Options
    ApostleofGriefApostleofGrief Member Posts: 3,904
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    edited October 2018
    The truth of this is.... You assholes know I follow all of college football, not just D1. I became disillusioned with D1. The real privileged white teams are those $50K/year private, small D3 schools like PLU, Whitworth, UPS, Linfield..... D2 schools usually have a lot of white "working class" players that don't fit the profile of D1 (not quite big enough, fast enough, or right racial profile for position).

• Options

The truth of this is.... You assholes know I follow all of college football, not just D1. I became disillusioned with D1. The real privileged white teams are those $50K/year private, small D3 schools like PLU, Whitworth, UPS, Linfield..... D2 schools usually have a lot of white "working class" players that don't fit the profile of D1 (not quite big enough, fast enough, or right racial profile for position).

Flagged for listing pour small private schools as your example.

If you need to stick to the West coast, and I know you do, then Whitman (which doesn't have football anyway) and the Pomona consortium are your huckleberry.
  • Options
    AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer

How has no one poasted this yet?

#ISAFNRC
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Sounds like you miss The Lawnmower
  • Options
    justthrowitinthebagjustthrowitinthebag Member Posts: 150
    haie said:

When jaylen johnson took Herbert's head off last week and him and Levi were standing around the corpses we looked kind of black.

Yeah but Levi is a nerd from his twitter so he doesn't count, right???
  • Options
    longduckdonglongduckdong Member Posts: 1,010
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Crowd was pretty nice ...had a great time at game. You should get off your ass and support mydawgs