Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Roof teasing some bad news?

Comments

• Options
    WHSClassof2011WHSClassof2011 Member Posts: 55
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

AIRWOLF said:

DJ Beavers?

Pretty surprising it took four pages to get this guess.
    I am surprised that you are surprised
  • Options
    JoeEDangerouslyJoeEDangerously Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 6,167
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    edited October 2018

AIRWOLF said:

DJ Beavers?

Really looking forward to having zero snaps from our linebackers next year besides Ngata
  • Options
    BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

Jordon Chin?

That would be chincredibly sad
    Signing shit development projects is sadder
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    jecornel said:

Tequilla said:

jecornel said:

I hope Gaskin hangs it up to prepare for the draft. He deserves to make money in football. He has done so much for the program as a whole.

I would fully support his decision not to finish the season at UWand be healthy for a potential career in the NFL.

That’s literally a 100% flip of all things that Myles Gaskin has ever shown ...

If he is hurt and TSIO that’s one thing ... but I suspect if he can he will play against Stanford he will.
    Hey shit head. All I'm saying is if he went that route I wouldn't fault him for it.

If he is healthy and wants to play? That's great!
    You said he hopes he hangs them up ... not that IF he made the decision to hang them up you wouldn’t blame him for doing so

That’s a substantial difference in position

But whatever ... its not like I ever expect you to have an opinion on anything other than local sports media that’s worth a shit

• Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

AIRWOLF said:

DJ Beavers?

Really looking forward to having zero snaps from our linebackers next year besides Ngata
    Well we have Wellington. And he's supposedly better than BBK. Wellington looked great at being put on skates during Oregon's last TD.
    Graham Wellington?
  • Options
    BlastDoorBlastDoor Member Posts: 711
    edited October 2018
    Saying Wellington is better than BBK is insane. But it's not insane to think that, if not for the injuries, he would've been starting over him. There's a reason that he was not redshirted. The coaches obviously thought he was a difference maker, the guy who would've been the next big thing at ILB. Sadly, I think his injuries robbed him of athleticism. It happens.
  • Options
    no_uhno_uh Member Posts: 760
    This thread is a perfect example of why I value my premium subscription to HH. I don't get the same value anywhere else.
  • Options
    AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer

AIRWOLF said:

DJ Beavers?

Well we have Wellington. And he's supposedly better than BBK. Wellington looked great at being put on skates during Oregon's last TD.
    Graham Wellington?
    Beef.
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    BlastDoor said:

Saying Wellington is better than BBK is insane. But it's not insane to think that, if not for the injuries, he would've been starting over him. There's a reason that he was not redshirted. The coaches obviously thought he was a difference maker, the guy who would've been the next big thing at ILB. Sadly, I think his injuries robbed him of athleticism. It happens.

Everyone knows the difference between bbk and Clifford and/or Hoffman.
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

BlastDoor said:

BBK and Tevis didn't redshirt either. BBK had more tackles his true freshman season than Wellington had in his career.

But tackles don't tell us everything! Seriously though, some of you fucks have driven me crazy for three years saying BBK sucks even tho all he's ever done since his freshman year was be a productive player on good defenses.
    Roadie this is the year where he putting it together
  • Options
    BlastDoorBlastDoor Member Posts: 711

The ILBs this year would've been Beavers/BBK and Wellington, dumbass.
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited October 2018
    BlastDoor said:

The ILBs this year would've been Beavers/BBK and Wellington, dumbass.

Nice hypothetical. Isaiah Renfro would have been starting over Aaron Fuller this year too.

I once said Wellington was a better recruit than Rapp. I don't stick to that once they are here. I base my opinions on production. Injuries, burn out, overrated recruits.. It happens. Produce or gtfo.