Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• Options
    PineapplePiratePineapplePirate Member Posts: 4,012
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Oregon is more relatable to the dickless traitor Theon Greyjoy, the O symbol is perfect for him. Dude wants to be king so bad and just never will be.
  • Options
    BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    edited October 2018
    Oregon will win out, including a 62-0 pasting of OSU
    Stanford will drop two, including Coug.
    Coug loses to Colorado
    UW wins the next 3

Coug will go up by four touchdowns in the Apple Cup. UW will rally with three unanswered TD’s and a FG. With 8 seconds left, Peyton Henry will miss the game winning field goal...Coug, however, is called for roughing the kicker, giving UW another opportunity and the ball on the two yd line. Henry kicks the winning FG.
  • Options
    JoeEDangerouslyJoeEDangerously Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 6,150
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    edited October 2018
    TommySQC said:

Ducks aren't winning in SLC.

End of discussion.

I know Arizona sucks but I'm not so sure Oregon goes down there and wins either. BEAR DOWN BABY!
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,866
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    edited October 2018
    Baseman said:

Stanford will drop one two, including Coug.
    Coug loses to Colorado Stanford
    UW wins the next 3

Coug will go up by four touchdowns in the Apple Cup. UW will rally with three unanswered TD’s and a FG. With 8 seconds left, Peyton Henry will miss the game winning field goal...Coug, however, is called for roughing the kicker, giving UW another opportunity and the ball on the two yd line. Henry kicks the winning FG.

My scenario is much more likely.

Oregon ain't wining out. Utah will clip them hard.
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    No one cares anymore. Wasted effort. Once the playoffs are out of the picture, the season is over.
  • Options
    DomicilloDomicillo Member Posts: 3,025
    Baseman said:

Stanford will drop two, including Coug.
    Coug loses to Colorado
    UW wins the next 3

• Options
    BallzBallz Member Posts: 4,735
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs

No one cares anymore. Wasted effort. Once the playoffs are out of the picture, the season is over.

Then I guess your entire program is over then. Oregon will never make the playoffs again.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,424
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Then I guess your entire program is over then. Oregon will never make the playoffs again.
    I wouldn't go that far. Whether Cristobal is good or not Oregon cares enough to keep trying

It's HARD for any Pac team to make it at this point but nothing stays the same forever
  • Options
    dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,221
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

You should try some bass fishing.
  • Options
    EwaDawgEwaDawg Member Posts: 3,992

I wouldn't go that far. Whether Cristobal is good or not Oregon cares enough to keep trying

It's HARD for any Pac team to make it at this point but nothing stays the same forever
    Cuog?