Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

RIP

Comments

• Options
    mobeymobey Member Posts: 3,254
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment

mobey said:

mobey said:

Saban of the West (Oct 13th, 2018-Oct. 20th 2018).

May the memory of his reign never die.

The calls of dynasty by Sucks because we? missed a FG on the road (and we're? not really that good) shows who is big brother.

Even better than Kewg dynasty calls in 2003
    Sounds like you’re really dialed in here.

Everyone in this dump except OBK and Bannon said we were losing that game last night. Not sure how that equates with a “Sucks calling a dynasty.”

How about you concentrate on our uniforms rest of the way.

As you were.
    So you mean the 70 point beat down a couple years back didn't reawaken the Sucks football program like you claimed?

Got you.

Don't blame you being embarrassed about that national beat down by the Kewgs.

At least the handlebar mustache looked cool and Sucks are all about appearance over substance.

That game was the Helfrich kill shot which I’ve thanked you all for already.

A clearing the decks is not the same thing as a dynasty.

Please, bro, just stick to your strength and talk about our uniforms.

It’s really funny.

As you were.
    For having known this was going to happen you sure are pissed about it.
  • Options
    MikeSeaverMikeSeaver Member Posts: 4,405
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    edited October 2018
    mobey said:

mobey said:

mobey said:

Saban of the West (Oct 13th, 2018-Oct. 20th 2018).

May the memory of his reign never die.

The calls of dynasty by Sucks because we? missed a FG on the road (and we're? not really that good) shows who is big brother.

Even better than Kewg dynasty calls in 2003
    Sounds like you’re really dialed in here.

Everyone in this dump except OBK and Bannon said we were losing that game last night. Not sure how that equates with a “Sucks calling a dynasty.”

How about you concentrate on our uniforms rest of the way.

As you were.
    So you mean the 70 point beat down a couple years back didn't reawaken the Sucks football program like you claimed?

Got you.

Don't blame you being embarrassed about that national beat down by the Kewgs.

At least the handlebar mustache looked cool and Sucks are all about appearance over substance.

That game was the Helfrich kill shot which I’ve thanked you all for already.

A clearing the decks is not the same thing as a dynasty.

Please, bro, just stick to your strength and talk about our uniforms.

It’s really funny.

As you were.
    For having known this was going to happen you sure are pissed about it.
    Absolutely fuming around the house this morning. Just FUMING.

can’t believe the dog is still alive.

I think Oregon is going to lose two more pac games.
    I think you lose one more.

And when that happens I will have been right again.

I don’t get mad about this stuff. Just like talking about football with you fine people.

• Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    It’s pretty clear that UW isn’t the bully on the block this year. Their lines are average at best. And their QB just keeps regressing. Both UW and UO lose at least 2 more games this Season.
  • Options
    salemcoog said:

It’s pretty clear that UW isn’t the bully on the block this year. Their lines are average at best. And their QB just keeps regressing. Both UW and UO lose at least 2 more games this Season.

Yesterday was the first game of the season I felt Oregon looked slower than their opponent, and I don’t mean to say Oregon looks fast.

I think the cougs are in a good position right now.
  • Options
    Mad_SonMad_Son Member Posts: 10,086
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Why does Bellotti 2.0 get 5 years and Nick Saben Jr only gets 7 games?

Oh dear god why the fuck are you doubling down?
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,173
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    salemcoog said:

I was sexting with Harv and iDawg during the game and said last night's Cuogs win the Apple Cup. I don't think any Pac 12 teams wins there last night

If Hubert shriveled in the first half I don't have much hope for Browning

We'll see. Could be a 4 way tie at 2 or 3 losses.

I think it's interesting
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,448
    Swaye's Wigwam

salemcoog said:

I was sexting with Harv and iDawg during the game and said last night's Cuogs win the Apple Cup. I don't think any Pac 12 teams wins there last night

I think it's interesting
    Palouse Pete comes in and blood eagles Leach for the 5th year in a row. Kook it.
  • Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,277
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker

haie said:

haie said:

When you're on your 3rd coach in 3 years that's a GOOD excuse.

So far the narrative from quooks has been "Oops, we still have to play WSU again. We NEVER said 2018 was the year"

Upsetting the Pac 12 champ at home was pretty good for your program though.
    I asked you a question. I understand why you don’t want to answer it.

You expect more from Oregon that you do your own program.

I answered your question with another question.

Why do programs get to make that excuse when they can't even get a coach to year 2?

Thanks for complimenting us on our stability though. I'm just glad Pete didn't let Colorado hang 27 straight on us in a half.
    Year 5. Long may your choking stability continue.

And yes, what a wonderful display you’ve put on against UCLA, Oregon and Colorado.

Liquid football.

Purdue must be shitting themselves tonight.

Great programs sustain success, don't have big drop off seasons, and most importantly beat the Kewgs. I'll take 10-2 in year five all day long. Year 6 will be the first year Petersen has ever had NFL talent to work with at QB.
    I’m so glad the cougs brought you back from hiding...pussy
  • Options
    Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

Doogs and Quooks here to beat their chest over who’s the tallest midget are amusing.

It's fucking sad. The Pac-12 is absolute shit and there is no USC to save us from ourselves.
  • Options
    UW isn't losing to Wazzu. Let's get serious.
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

salemcoog said:

I think it's interesting
    Pete will never lose to WSU. They are horrible.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,173
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Pete lost to Oregon. Again

Not sure our ducks are any better than WSU

The problem our cuogs have is they don't look like Saturday night in the Apple Cup

I said if they did. Some of you need to learn the difference
  • Options
    sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    5 Awesomes Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper
    Mosster47 said:

Doogs and Quooks here to beat their chest over who’s the tallest midget are amusing.

It's fucking sad. The Pac-12 is absolute shit and there is no USC to save us from ourselves.
    PAC-12 was great before you were embarrassed by the Stanford collapse and Cuog beatdown.
  • Options
    mobeymobey Member Posts: 3,254
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment

salemcoog said:

I think it's interesting
    Huskies are a bad matchup for Cuogs.

We? should be able to run and DBs are the strength of the D (at least in theory).
  • Options
    edited October 2018

Mosster47 said:

PAC-12 was great before you were embarrassed by the Stanford collapse and Cuog beatdown.
    Nope, I said it was complete shit in the summer and it's even worse than I thought. UW was supposed to be good and they're not.
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,448
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Mosster47 said:

Mosster47 said:

Nope, I said it was complete shit in the summer and it's even worse than I thought. UW was supposed to be good and they're not.
    Anyone following the roster closely knows recruiting fuck ups made this year virtually impossible for the playoffs.

When Trey didn't even get on the plane I said we're losing to Auburn and the conference is the ceiling for this team.

The media pumped up Washington because they knew the rest of you were complete fucking garbage and had no chance at anything.
  • Options
    haie said:

Mosster47 said:

Mosster47 said:

Anyone following the roster closely knows recruiting fuck ups made this year virtually impossible for the playoffs.

When Trey didn't even get on the plane I said we're losing to Auburn and the conference is the ceiling for this team.

The media pumped up Washington because they knew the rest of you were complete fucking garbage and had no chance at anything.
    There is no excuse for losing to a .500 team.
  • Options
    haie said:

Mosster47 said:

Mosster47 said:

Yeah. It’s all out fault that you’re crap.

• Options
    HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Mosster47 said:

haie said:

Mosster47 said:

Mosster47 said:

There is no excuse for losing to a .500 team.
    Best .500 team of my lifetime.
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,741
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    haie said:

When you're on your 3rd coach in 3 years that's a GOOD excuse.

So far the narrative from quooks has been "Oops, we still have to play WSU again. We NEVER said 2018 was the year"

Upsetting the Pac 12 champ at home was pretty good for your program though.
    This makes no actual sense, argumentative or otherwise.

Nobody seriously ever did say that 2018 was "the year", whatever that even means. And it's rich coming from the King Doog of a program that authored the phrase, "20__ is going to be special."

Are you struggling, still, to understand why Dooks would be hopped up on Mountain Dew over snapping Washington's massive 2-game win streak and find themselves in a position to have a good year after the shit-show that has been the last 3+ seasons?

I don't get why you don't get this. It's so simple, a guy with a graduate degree from WSU-Vancouver can see it.

Oregon = Dumpster Fire

Washington = Renaissance from a 17-year coma being coached by the best they've had since the best they've ever had

Oregon loses two in row to Washington in convincing fashion

Oregon, on coach three and year 3 of dumpster, beats Washington.

Like, what? Are they suppose to fire Cristobal after what he's done thus far? What's the point? He is very deliberately trying to build them into a physical team, and after years of not being a physical team, they've already shown progress, as evidenced by the fact that they lined up with the best team in the conference and played smash for four quarters. And, despite your local board retard's protestations to the contrary, the guy has a long history of being a very good recruiter.

The guy may flame out and prove to be another failure, but I haven't seen it yet.