Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Thoughts on your shitty team

Ice_HolmvikIce_Holmvik Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,908
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
Swaye's Wigwam
Actually, I was impressed with the attitude and physicality between last years team and this years team. Your? guys played with a chip and were chirping at and pushing UW guys in between plays. I have no idea what the future holds for you guys but that was a MUCH improved Duck team compared to the previous two years.

Comments

• Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,277
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    I think the rivalry will finally be a good one
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,158
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Mosster won't read it but will have a lengthy response to this post
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    edited October 2018
    The last close game, which Oregon won in Husky Stadium in 2015, was a power shift. This was another close game and potentially another power shift if the ducks follow through next year and start building another streak. It's like the market finding a bottom and the buyers step in to put in the floor. Then it goes back up again.
  • Options
    Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

Actually, I was impressed with the attitude and physicality between last years team and this years team. Your? guys played with a chip and were chirping at and pushing UW guys in between plays. I have no idea what the future holds for you guys but that was a MUCH improved Duck team compared to the previous two years.

Was it winning instead of losing by 30+ that gave you the impression they were much improved, Rainman?
  • Options
    Ice_HolmvikIce_Holmvik Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,908
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Mosster47 said:

Was it winning instead of losing by 30+ that gave you the impression they were much improved, Rainman?
    Wasn't the win at all. I would have said the same had Henry made the field goal to win for UW. Your? Team played with much more fire and confidence. I would have thought a coach at the highest level of high school football would have noticed it as well.
  • Options
    ntxduckntxduck Member Posts: 5,513
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment

You beat sling blade and Burmeister coached by Willie T. Oregon is improved yes, but if Herbert plays last year it’s a 31-20 type game, not 38-3.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,158
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Duck fans don't make excuses
  • Options
    MikeSeaverMikeSeaver Member Posts: 4,405
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes

Duck fans don't make excuses

We give reasons.
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750