Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

PM to greenblood

13»

Comments

• Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Crawfish said:

Mosster47 said:

Let's not forget I made a lifetime IP ban bet with J/Baze and let him stay.

Mosster the Merciful.

You are a good person.
    Thanks J.
  • oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

RedRocket said:

I demand that Gladstone’s ban be reinstated. Glad is a man of honor and I banned him because of that. This is the Ned Stark of the board. His ban MUST be reinstated.

Power to the people!

Uh, does this make me Brienne of Tarth?
    I thought that you already claimed Melisandre based on perception vs reality rationale.
    I forgot about that. I just said Brienne as she was very hell bent on keeping her oath to Catelyn Stark as I to my bet with OBK.
    What avatar were you going to have me use if I had lost?
  • CaptainPJCaptainPJ Member Posts: 2,986
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes

RedRocket said:

I demand that Gladstone’s ban be reinstated. Glad is a man of honor and I banned him because of that. This is the Ned Stark of the board. His ban MUST be reinstated.

Power to the people!

I thought that you already claimed Melisandre based on perception vs reality rationale.
    I forgot about that. I just said Brienne as she was very hell bent on keeping her oath to Catelyn Stark as I to my bet with OBK.

RedRocket said:

Power to the people!

#swoon

Without the duck ink/art
  • Doog_de_JourDoog_de_Jour Member Posts: 7,955
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    CaptainPJ said:

RedRocket said:

Power to the people!

RedRocket said:

Power to the people!

#swoon

Without the duck ink/art
    I’ve said this once, and I’ll say it again, OBK’s Photoshopping of my avatar is brilliant.

Very well played.
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,043
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

I won the bet but we all lost. I’m only going to accept bets from people that I want to leave from now on.

Could you have a bet with Hondo this year? The entire bored thanks you.
  • DoogCouricsDoogCourics Member Posts: 5,739
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye said:

I won the bet but we all lost. I’m only going to accept bets from people that I want to leave from now on.

Could you have a bet with Hondo this year? The entire bored thanks you.
    StrongBallz
  • HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Gladstone said:

@greenblood consider the debt paid.

Its more painful to stay

Hilarious but, weirdly, untrue.
    Relevant