Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

The TD run in overtime

2»

Comments

• Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited October 2018
    Doors = doogs.

Richt wouldn't have gotten UW to the CFP in three years.
  • Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,278
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    TD run in overtime turns into Cristobal and the Miami job. Got to love this board...
  • Options
    MikeSeaverMikeSeaver Member Posts: 4,405
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes

TD run in overtime turns into Cristobal and the Miami job. Got to love this board...

Two days ago = Everything 0verrated
    Today = LOLZ He’s going to Miami

Dialed in as always HH

• Options
    Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    PurpleJ said:

Mosster47 said:

PurpleJ said:

He's going to be great at Miami next year.

Phil is 80 and it appears the Ducks have a winner at head coach. Miami won't have the check book to get into that kind of battle.
    Some things money can't buy. Like coaching you alma mater in a place where college football is a religion. It's only a matter of time if he turns out to be a good coach.
    Football isn't a religion in Miami. It's a half empty stadium regardless of success level.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,326
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Washington went from a shitty team who lost to Auburn to a career defining win for Cristobal who is now the best coach in the west by beating that shitty Washington team

Heal yourself quooks
  • Options

Washington went from a shitty team who lost to Auburn to a career defining win for Cristobal who is now the best coach in the west by beating that shitty Washington team

Heal yourself quooks

If I were you I’d reread the thread.

• Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,326
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options

NO thanks

I just read @creepycoug

Fair enough
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,741
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

Doors = doogs.

Richt wouldn't have gotten UW to the CFP in three years.

In the dreck Pac 12?

You have no idea.

That said, I'm not in the mood to defend him too much this week. Miami should never lose to Virginia, I don't care how tuff the coach's name is. Inexcusable.

And quit whining about my poasts. It's not manly.
  • Options
    Mosster47 said:

PurpleJ said:

Mosster47 said:

PurpleJ said:

Phil is 80 and it appears the Ducks have a winner at head coach. Miami won't have the check book to get into that kind of battle.
    Some things money can't buy. Like coaching you alma mater in a place where college football is a religion. It's only a matter of time if he turns out to be a good coach.
    Football isn't a religion in Miami. It's a half empty stadium regardless of success level.
    Jesus Dude. Just when I think you're turning the corner.

You might try fishing less and watching more if you're going to poast.

This is simply a factually incorrect statement. Black and white wrong.
  • Options
    edited October 2018

Heal yourself quooks

Where is bob with his oddly homo-erotic go-to phrase when you need it? Race is humping the strawman.

Quook is trying to go from unfounded 'clown' to 'competent', and you're going with 'best coach in the west'.

I counted, and I wrote 5x yesterday that Peterman is the best coach in the conference, and by implication, in the west, and I stand by that.

But Mario has done a good job with Oregon thus far. I know it's hard to swallow, but that's really the claim.

• Options
    AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    REBUILD THE ORANGE BOWL
  • Options
    AZDuck said:

REBUILD THE ORANGE BOWL

If only.
  • Options
    Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

Mosster47 said:

PurpleJ said:

Mosster47 said:

PurpleJ said:

I don't know. My step dad went to Miami and lived there during the golden years. He said cocaine, the Dolphins, and the beach were always a hotter ticker.

Fast forward to today and everything but the Dolphins still holds true.
  • Options
    Mosster47 said:

Mosster47 said:

PurpleJ said:

Mosster47 said:

PurpleJ said:

I don't know. My step dad went to Miami and lived there during the golden years. He said cocaine, the Dolphins, and the beach were always a hotter ticker.

Fast forward to today and everything but the Dolphins still holds true.
    No. You just doubled down on incorrect. One of your Dads was probably too coked up to know wtf he was talking about.

When the University of Miami is contending, people will come. If the opponent is a big name, they will come. If the game is at night, they will come.

Like LA, Miami is very much a 'show time' city. No grit, no loyalty, no nostalgia. Not even what have you done for me lately; rather, what are you doing right now?

The Orange Bowl held 85,000 people, and would fill to more than that. I've been there plenty of times when it was over capacity.

Check last year's Notre Dame Game. Night time; the Irish; heated rivalry. Place was packed.

That city loves the Hurricanes, but only when they're winning and playing somebody worth a shit.