Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Kayvon Thibodeaux commits to Oregon

Comments

• Options
    dtddtd Member Posts: 4,077
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    6'7 but looks like he's running in sand.
  • Options
    Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    This kid and little Herbie are going to be massive when they are 1&2 in 2021.

Two 6'7"ish 250+lb guys that can block and catch.

USC and Texas wanted him so he is obviously overrated and not an OKG.
  • Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,280
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    dtd said:

I don’t think he was recruited for his speed
  • Options
    dtd said:

Do you know many 6'7" people with a learners permit that run well? He needs to add about 30 more pounds of lean mass before he will be in control of his body, which will be easy.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    edited October 2018
    Mosster47 said:

dtd said:

Do you know many 6'7" people with a learners permit that run well? He needs to add about 30 more pounds of lean mass before he will be in control of his body, which will be easy.
    The ones that Stanford puts in the NFL that every brain dead quook will immediately compare this guy to?

Watch his junior film and count how many plays he makes that couldn't be made by a 6'1 dude.
  • Options
    edited October 2018
    dtd said:

Mosster47 said:

dtd said:

The ones that Stanford puts in the NFL that every brain dead quook will immediately compare this guy to?

Watch his junior film and count how many plays he makes that couldn't be made by a 6'1 dude.
    Has nothing to do with anything, but you're dumb so I'll play along for 30 seconds.

Oregon's mission now is to just steamroll shitty, soft Pac-12 programs. Would you rather that with a 6'1" 230lb guy or a 6'7" 265lb guy knowing how leverage works?

Oregon isn't Stanford. They can recruit blick kids so they don't have to lob the ball up to tight ends which is why Stanford will never get near playing for a national title.

Big people beat little people.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    edited October 2018
    Mosster47 said:

dtd said:

Mosster47 said:

dtd said:

Has nothing to do with anything, but you're dumb so I'll play along for 30 seconds.

Oregon's mission now is to just steamroll shitty, soft Pac-12 programs. Would you rather that with a 6'1" 230lb guy or a 6'7" 265lb guy knowing how leverage works?

Oregon isn't Stanford. They can recruit blick kids so they don't have to lob the ball up to tight ends which is why Stanford will never get near playing for a national title.

So he's just gonna block? That's why this isn't a big pickup, yet. Maybe he will be, but getting panties wet for some slow ass white guy just because he has a nice frame is hilarious. Kano Dillon is a beast physically and he's fucking worthless. May as well trot another tackle out there.

I've been on the fence for a long time, but god damn you are a fucking quook.

Oh, and also, he broke his collarbone 10 months ago but somehow is still going to miss most if not all of his senior year. Great pickup!
  • Options
    edited October 2018
    I think it’s a meh pickup personally. No way I’d use it as a way to tease a Kayvon commitment. That would be dastardly.
  • Options
    dtd said:

Mosster47 said:

dtd said:

Mosster47 said:

dtd said:

So he's just gonna block? That's why this isn't a big pickup, yet. Maybe he will be, but getting panties wet for some slow ass white guy just because he has a nice frame is hilarious. Kano Dillon is a beast physically and he's fucking worthless. May as well trot another tackle out there.

I've been on the fence for a long time, but god damn you are a fucking quook.

Oh, and also, he broke his collarbone 10 months ago but somehow is still going to miss most if not all of his senior year. Great pickup!
    When you run Ace or a tight wing one of those guys is just there to block and the other guy is a receiver. Webb and little Herbie will be the pass catchers.

Bay is the blocking guy now and he is tiny. You can be unimpressed with it, but the ball will go through this guy a ton in the future and he is a nasty blocker and will be able to take on any defender. That's a big deal.
  • Options
    IPukeOregonGrellowIPukeOregonGrellow Member Posts: 2,183
    dtd said:

Mosster47 said:

dtd said:

I know yore being sarkastic, but that's his sophomore film.
  • Options
    I like the prospects of him in the red zone