Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Mike Seaver is right

RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,150
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
Swaye's Wigwam
edited October 2018 in Duck Refuge
Petersen sucks dick like a crack whore

Comments

• Options
    MikeSeaverMikeSeaver Member Posts: 4,405
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Classy. Good luck rest of the way.

• Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,741
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    edited October 2018

Petersen sucks dick like a crack whore

Just lost some respeck man. Come on. Emotional "thread views" Mike Seaver?
  • Options
    Avatarsare4fagsAvatarsare4fags Member Posts: 125
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    It was an even game for the most part. The problem is the ducks coaches had more balls than ours. Committing to the run. Short passes to the flat. Blitzing when it called for it. Jake didn't hit outlets because there wasn't any. We sent 4 hoping to cover all receivers. It was the Holmgren vs Carroll complex. Hold on for dear life vs stick it up their fucking ass. Don't play for tomorrow, win today.

The fact of the matter is the 2 teams will have similar talent going forward. Fuck OKGs and filling the sleeves. Which coaches call a better game? I miss Kwat. If your a great DB coach then bring heat, fill the box and rely on your strength. Which we didn't.

Herbert is good and you will miss him. Good luck replacing him. I won't miss Browning or BBK and his 19 tackles 7 yards behind the line of scrimmage.

I think we will finally enter a competitive stretch in the rivalry. Unlike the last 80 year's.

We will be back.

• Options
    ntxduckntxduck Member Posts: 5,513
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment

It was an even game for the most part. The problem is the ducks coaches had more balls than ours. Committing to the run. Short passes to the flat. Blitzing when it called for it. Jake didn't hit outlets because there wasn't any. We sent 4 hoping to cover all receivers. It was the Holmgren vs Carroll complex. Hold on for dear life vs stick it up their fucking ass. Don't play for tomorrow, win today.

The fact of the matter is the 2 teams will have similar talent going forward. Fuck OKGs and filling the sleeves. Which coaches call a better game? I miss Kwat. If your a great DB coach then bring heat, fill the box and rely on your strength. Which we didn't.

Herbert is good and you will miss him. Good luck replacing him. I won't miss Browning or BBK and his 19 tackles 7 yards behind the line of scrimmage.

I think we will finally enter a competitive stretch in the rivalry. Unlike the last 80 year's.

We will be back.

Herbert's good, next year will be tough. Luckily we can run the ball 75% of the time next year if Shough is struggling. Oregon's talent is only getting better, too...Apelu was the worst player on the field today and with a competent LB in his place, the game never gets to OT.
  • Options

We will be back.

Good luck replacing Herbert?

The QB who has led us to one bowl loss (so far) in his Oregon career?

Ok
  • Options
    BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,333
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

We will be back.

BBK had 7 tackles behind the line of scrimmage?

Ok!
  • Options
    Not behind but down field. And yes you will miss Herbert. You got somebody better point him out
  • Options
    Herbert is not to blame for the ducks just like Browning shouldn't be praised for the Dawgs
  • Options

Not behind but down field. And yes you will miss Herbert. You got somebody better point him out

Herbert himself disproves your stupid post.

• Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Herbert hasn't really proven himself yet. If he doesn't do it this year, maybe he will come back for another try.
  • Options
    Kiper agrees with me. You want somebody without any tools behind center lets make a trade and replay today
  • Options

Kiper agrees with me. You want somebody without any tools behind center lets make a trade and replay today

Kiper said “good luck with your next quarterback, Oregon”

sure.gif

Herbert wasn’t even good today.
  • Options
    Herbert played against a tough defense today. When he leaves early and gets drafted high, and you stick another Brady Leaf behind center, you will see the light.
  • Options

Herbert played against a tough defense today. When he leaves early and gets drafted high, and you stick another Brady Leaf behind center, you will see the light.

Did you just reference our back up QB from over a decade ago?

Nice one.
  • Options
    Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    Justin Herbert has tremendous pro potential, but today was the first big win of his career. There is nothing left on the schedule to get to #2.

Tyler Shough has NFL potential. He is a legit 6'5" and can make two NFL throws right now. I know a couple guys that coach at the high school he went to and they both said he is the hardest working kid you will ever meet. He will have some bumps for sure, but he has the tools.

Millen is 6'4" 205lbs and doesn't shave yet. He probably won't be ready for a few years but the pedigree is there to be a solid player. He has more physical talent than Jake Browning today, so he can be decent.

The #1 recruit in America will be at Oregon in 2020 and he might not even have a ceiling at the college level. He has Cam Newton potential.

Oregon's offensive line going forward will be far superior to everyone else's, their running back stable will be at the top of the league which was standard for the last 15+ years, and the WR group will be so much improved. There will be a Mitchell at every spot.

UW kind of has a shot at Oregon next, I don't think they win, but they have a shot to be competitive. After that it's going to be a pretty long stretch of ass beatings.
  • Options
    DomicilloDomicillo Member Posts: 3,025
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Mosster47 said:

Justin Herbert has tremendous pro potential, but today was the first big win of his career. There is nothing left on the schedule to get to #2.

Tyler Shough has NFL potential. He is a legit 6'5" and can make two NFL throws right now. I know a couple guys that coach at the high school he went to and they both said he is the hardest working kid you will ever meet. He will have some bumps for sure, but he has the tools.

Millen is 6'4" 205lbs and doesn't shave yet. He probably won't be ready for a few years but the pedigree is there to be a solid player. He has more physical talent than Jake Browning today, so he can be decent.

The #1 recruit in America will be at Oregon in 2020 and he might not even have a ceiling at the college level. He has Cam Newton potential.

Oregon's offensive line going forward will be far superior to everyone else's, their running back stable will be at the top of the league which was standard for the last 15+ years, and the WR group will be so much improved. There will be a Mitchell at every spot.

UW kind of has a shot at Oregon next, I don't think they win, but they have a shot to be competitive. After that it's going to be a pretty long stretch of ass beatings.

DJ is gonna be able to sign a fat check to play baseball. If Cristoballz can convince him to play college football instead I’d be seriously impressed.
  • Options
    PellumPridePellumPride Member Posts: 60
    Who is this jackass husky fan? Annoying AF

https://www.pscp.tv/w/1MYxNqMRdnnJw
  • Options
    Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    Domicillo said:

Mosster47 said:

DJ is gonna be able to sign a fat check to play baseball. If Cristoballz can convince him to play college football instead I’d be seriously impressed.
  • Options
    BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,333
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

People with hot takes about football know the difference between behind and passed the line of scrimmage.

Work on your fundamentals, then come back to the boards to grace us with your takes.

HTH