Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

OFFICIAL Washington-Oregon Game Thread

Comments

• Options
    dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    lol at hiring chip.

Some of you really have jumped the shark, my god.
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    This loss is on the coaches, pure and simple. I'm tired of Pete's fake-fucking-folksy ego and his schtick. For what we pay him, we deserve better than the shit calls we saw today. FS time and game management under pressure.
  • Options
    whuggywhuggy Member Posts: 2,088
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

This loss is on the coaches, pure and simple. I'm tired of Pete's fake-fucking-folksy ego and his schtick. For what we pay him, we deserve better than the shit calls we saw today. FS time and game management under pressure.

I'm still trying to figure out who is doing a worse job. Lake or Hamdan? Might go with abundance option.
  • Options

whuggy said:

I'm still trying to figure out who is doing a worse job. Lake or Hamdan? Might go with abundance option.
    The problem is at the top. We can't blame the coordinators for everything.
    Agree. Having said that both coordinators have been terrible.
  • Options
    TheDawgFan1227TheDawgFan1227 Member Posts: 335
    Big game pete! Big game pete!
  • Options
    whuggy said:

Hamdan is doing fine. He was an abortion against Auburn but he's been better since.

Lake is now the face of our pussy ass defensive philosophy. But I'm not sure he's the architect of it given it's been our way of doing things for years. It's pretty obvious that our LB'ers are fucking awful and our DB's are good, yet we need taylor rapp playing 25 yards behind the LOS rather than helping in the run game.
  • Options
    MikeSeaverMikeSeaver Member Posts: 4,405
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Houhusky said:

Petersen is bellotii

@mikeseaver true?

• Options
    CrawfishCrawfish Member Posts: 734
    I don't feel anything. I am dead inside. Numb to all the pain. I am a zombie. FML.
  • Options
    MikeSeaverMikeSeaver Member Posts: 4,405

UW stopped playing football with around 2 minutes to go, and put the game on the shoulders of it's unreliable kicker.

That's chicken shit football. It's Oregon, for fuck sake! Ram the rock up their fucking asses until time runs out.

Pussies deserve to lose football games. The world is a just place.

I actually think Mario C, has some of the same attributes.

The last set of downs for Oregon in regulation were atrocious. I’m seeing a lot of Oregon playing not to lose.

• Options
    dhdawg said:

whuggy said:

Hamdan is doing fine. He was an abortion against Auburn but he's been better since.

Lake is now the face of our pussy ass defensive philosophy. But I'm not sure he's the architect of it given it's been our way of doing things for years. It's pretty obvious that our LB'ers are fucking awful and our DB's are good, yet we need taylor rapp playing 25 yards behind the LOS rather than helping in the run game.
    Hamdan doing fine? WTF? Other than the dozens of playcalls per game that drive this board crazy? What?
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,341
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    1995 peak Lambo missing TWO chip shots to win. Played for the field goal TWICE

Petersen is Lambo
  • Options
    whuggy said:

dhdawg said:

whuggy said:

Hamdan doing fine? WTF? Other than the dozens of playcalls per game that drive this board crazy? What?
    the endzone fade was stupid and I didn't like the pass play on 3rd and 2 to start the 2nd half. We ran the ball 45 times though and I felt like Hamdan did a good job keeping oregon off balance.
    A lot of pass plays are called runs that brownsocks keeps.
  • Options
    IEnjoyHuskiesTearsIEnjoyHuskiesTears Member Posts: 44
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Houhusky said:

When chip Kelley gets fired at the end of this season UW should blow up the entire offensive coaching staff other than whoever is coaching the RBs and hand the keys to chip

Or fucking hire Tedford

Pete slow walking it with two fucking timeouts at the end of the game was so fucking stupid

You're insane if you think UCLA is going to fire Chip. The only way they will fire Chip is if he isn't recruiting well imo. Their roster isn't very good and he needs to do some internal coaching changes if he wants to be successful
  • Options
    edited October 2018

UW stopped playing football with around 2 minutes to go, and put the game on the shoulders of it's unreliable kicker.

That's chicken shit football. It's Oregon, for fuck sake! Ram the rock up their fucking asses until time runs out.

You got beat by a good team. Deal with it and stop acting like a fucking child.
  • Options
    edited October 2018

The last set of downs for Oregon in regulation were atrocious. I’m seeing a lot of Oregon playing not to lose.

He has an identity. It's power football. he wants to run it down your throat and that's what he's going to do even if you know it's coming. You can be predictable, but if you can execute, you get results. We executed. Get use to it. Have some fucking class. I swear a lot of you Huskies fans are some of the worst POS I've ever bumped into on the internet.
  • Options

Petersen is Lambo

Recruit better kickers. It's not rocket science.
  • Options
    ntxduckntxduck Member Posts: 5,515

That and Rapp (who may be UW's best overall player) made an unbelievable play on 1st down
  • Options
    MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685

Petersen is Lambo

Recruit better kickers. It's not rocket science.
    It has been a problem with Petersen since 2009-2010 Boise....like the cute offense.

The Nevada game that catapulted Kaepernick, is the first big game that comes to mind. Shanked gimme kicks to give Nevada a chance.