Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Fa'atui Tuitele, 5* 2019 DL, Honolulu (St. Louis), HI (COMMITTED)

Comments

• Options
    DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,475
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Jimmy Lakes 3rd down D strikes again!!!!
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,922
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Baseman said:

Good decision maker. Racist motherfucker!

???
  • Options
    BallzBallz Member Posts: 4,735
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs

My dude changed his Twitter banner to him flashing the dubs:

For Ballz’ sake, publicly commit already
    As he should.
  • Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,257
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Domicillo said:

When is he gonna go public? Are we going to have to wait until the Poly bowl or Army bowl for a public commitment? Silent commits are annoying. I don't like being teased. If you're throwing dubs up as your sack celebration you should just commit already and help recruit other guys.

Yeah, wouldn’t it be nice if he would help recruit other guys?

Like, I wish he would celebrate sacks with his teammates while throwing up the dubs so they knew how much he loved Washington.

Oh wait.....

Well, at least I wish he’d tweet at his friends and other players how he feels about UW.

Oh wait.....

Dude, relax. You’re not being teased. We know he’s committed. And if we know, don’t you think other recruits that he kicks it with know? Or that his stud teammates we are after know?

He will commit soon so everyone else can know. But you know he’s committed so why you stressed?
    And you know his name is in bold on a commit board in Pete’s office, conveniently placed where all the recruits can see on their visits. Aside from recruiting websites having to wait for their clickbait and motherfuckers gettting points for their cristobals, a silent vs ‘public’ commit are really no different.
    do you have pics of peterman's office? askin for me?
    I actually do...

So do others here...
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

Domicillo said:

When is he gonna go public? Are we going to have to wait until the Poly bowl or Army bowl for a public commitment? Silent commits are annoying. I don't like being teased. If you're throwing dubs up as your sack celebration you should just commit already and help recruit other guys.

Like, I wish he would celebrate sacks with his teammates while throwing up the dubs so they knew how much he loved Washington.

Oh wait.....

Well, at least I wish he’d tweet at his friends and other players how he feels about UW.

Oh wait.....

Dude, relax. You’re not being teased. We know he’s committed. And if we know, don’t you think other recruits that he kicks it with know? Or that his stud teammates we are after know?

He will commit soon so everyone else can know. But you know he’s committed so why you stressed?
    And you know his name is in bold on a commit board in Pete’s office, conveniently placed where all the recruits can see on their visits. Aside from recruiting websites having to wait for their clickbait and motherfuckers gettting points for their cristobals, a silent vs ‘public’ commit are really no different.
    I actually do...

So do others here...
    DM me
  • Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,257
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Domicillo said:

Oh wait.....

Oh wait.....

I actually do...

So do others here...
    DM me
    Check the Wam doofus.
  • Options
    insinceredawginsinceredawg Member Posts: 5,117
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Texas is still very much in the mix for four-star Honolulu St. Louis (HI) defensive lineman Faatui Tuitele. I’m told that UT’s win over Oklahoma really ‘opened his eyes’ and that his family watched the Red River Showdown from their home in Hawaii. I’m also told that the family really likes Yancy McKnight and the strength and conditioning program at Texas. Tuitele is looking to make an official visit to Texas later this fall.
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

Texas is still very much in the mix for four-star Honolulu St. Louis (HI) defensive lineman Faatui Tuitele. I’m told that UT’s win over Oklahoma really ‘opened his eyes’ and that his family watched the Red River Showdown from their home in Hawaii. I’m also told that the family really likes Yancy McKnight and the strength and conditioning program at Texas. Tuitele is looking to make an official visit to Texas later this fall.

Don’t worry Ikaika will ask him to chill the out
  • Options
    DomicilloDomicillo Member Posts: 3,025

Is this the Texas 247 dude?
  • Options
    insinceredawginsinceredawg Member Posts: 5,117
    Domicillo said:

Yeah, huge homer. I'm not too worried but I want that public commitment damn it!
  • Options
    NEsnake12NEsnake12 Member Posts: 3,791
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Domicillo said:

If there’s direct quotes from the kid where he’s offering up that “eye opening” viewpoint, then that means something. But I’m inclined to believe that this is yet another case of a TBS reporter asking a leading question. Like “How eye opening was the Texas win over Oklahoma?”

Biggins does it all the time to get kids to talk about USC in interviews after they don’t bring it up themselves. “And with USC being the big local school, are you hearing from them a lot, and are you going to get out to campus?”
  • Options
    BallzBallz Member Posts: 4,735
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs
    Silent commits mean nothing.
  • Options
    ToddTurnerLIVESToddTurnerLIVES Member Posts: 438
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    I trust the coaches
  • Options
    GaryFromTeenMomGaryFromTeenMom Member Posts: 1,370
    Jake Langi has poly ties, you know.