Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

SEC Dawg (Gridiron) is on the brink

2»

Comments

• Options
    SECDAWGSECDAWG Member Posts: 5,004
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    edited October 2018

I have refunded him/her their $25 donation. He/she is dangling from the precipice.

He/she threatened to kill another poster. Yes, I'm sure it was a joke and just the alcohol talking. But that's next level stuff that I can't turn a blind eye toward. Hence this post.

I asked him/her not to psychotically spam the boards. He/she responds with machine gun response spaz outs

I have a hunch that he/she means well but is probably not psychologically well suited for this place.

Five suggestions for SECDawg:
    1. Just play it cool, post and have fun
    2. Don't send me 15 PMs with the equivalent of "Come on Stalin, don't tase me bruh!"
    3. Don't take it personally and threaten revenge when people downvote your posts
    4. Don't spam threads with insane gibberish
    5. Constantly refer to rule #1. Write it on a 3x5 note card and place it above your monitor, your bathroom sink and in your mom's car.

Good luck, and may the force be with you.

OK DJ.

HIllsbrothadick, FO.
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,861
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Crawfish said:

Threatening to kill a poster (the description was psychotically violent) was too much. I am rooting for you @SECDAWG. It would suck to lose you, so try your best to follow Derek's advice.

Stfu J
  • Options

Crawfish said:

Threatening to kill a poster (the description was psychotically violent) was too much. I am rooting for you @SECDAWG. It would suck to lose you, so try your best to follow Derek's advice.

Stfu J

Not responding FMB
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,861
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    SECDAWG said:

Crawfish said:

Stfu J

Not responding FMB
    You just did hillbilly
  • Options

SECDAWG said:

Crawfish said:

Stfu J

Not responding FMB
    You just did hillbilly
    Sorry. U trying to get me banded. Leave me alone hammer..