Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Trump's taxes on imports are now larger than taxes from the Affordable Care Act (Obamacare)

Comments

• Options
    HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker

Trump could be the greatest president in history if 1)He’d shut the fuck up and 2) realize a trade deficit isn’t a problem that needs to be “solved”.

That, and tell the congress to fuck off on their spending.

So unlikely to be the greatest president then
    Highly unlikely. Trump places being Trump as higher importance than being president. But we all knew this.

Also, still better than Obama !!
    agree on all counts
    Wanna cyber?
    Sending my nudes to @DerekJohnson to hold in escrow (after he takes his 40%) as we speak.
  • Options
    ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    I’m glad we’ve confirmed that Trump is Sark. Self promoting loser that inflates results to satisfy his stupid fans.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,070
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes

Trump could be the greatest president in history if 1)He’d shut the fuck up and 2) realize a trade deficit isn’t a problem that needs to be “solved”.

Highly unlikely. Trump places being Trump as higher importance than being president. But we all knew this.

Yeah but even Jimmy Peanut was better than Obama. He's one happy SOB now.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,770
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

I’m glad we’ve confirmed that Trump is Sark. Self promoting loser that inflates results to satisfy his stupid fans.

Don't forget better than Ty and the losers that gave him 8 years
  • Options
    SarkFanSixtyNineSarkFanSixtyNine Member Posts: 362
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    arent you guys supposed to like higher taxes
    if we must increase govt revenue a tax that incentivizes national industry seems pretty ideal to me
    now that i think about it thats probably why china uses tariffs excessively as liberals fascinatingly transform into reaganomic libertarians to justify bashing orange man
  • Options
    CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary

if we must increase govt revenue a tax that incentivizes national industry seems pretty ideal to me
    now that i think about it thats probably why china uses tariffs excessively as liberals fascinatingly transform into reaganomic libertarians to justify bashing orange man

Tariffs do not increase government revenue. They kill trade, markets, industry and gdp.
  • Options

You were a Sark believer too. We all heard the Holiday bowl pod. Thanks for the FREE PUB btw.

You seem to have a habit of being easily fooled by used car salesmen types.

How long until you figure out the ruse this time?
  • Options

Tariffs do not increase government revenue. They kill trade, markets, industry and gdp.
    maybe you should go suck ronald reagan's dick
    china's economic success while using exorbitant tariffs and foreign barriers makes me question your beliefs

• Options

china's economic success while using exorbitant tariffs and foreign barriers makes me question your beliefs

What’s it like sucking Xi’s dick? Is he making great leaps forward?
  • Options

How am I sucking Xi's dick? China is a menace to all of humanity and must be destroyed by finally responding to their trade war in kind. I don't care how many Pac12 viewers are lost.
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited October 2018

He was being sarkastic. Or was he?
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited October 2018

You were a Sark believer too. We all heard the Holiday bowl pod. Thanks for the FREE PUB btw.

Everyone remembers and no one forgets I bashed sark the day he was hired and coined FREE PUB! No one forgets that. I was banned from doog man in December 2009 after a season of sark bashing. Kim said we needed sizzle.
  • Options
    T

How am I sucking Xi's dick? China is a menace to all of humanity and must be destroyed by finally responding to their trade war in kind. I don't care how many Pac12 viewers are lost.
    You seem to be enamored by china’s government controlled mercantilist economic system. They’ve accumulated massive amounts of foreign currency and US debt through a corrupt economic model that keeps its people poor and takes advantage of US economic weakness (reliance on debt to fund our current consumption). Trump’s populist and protectionist economic policies feed the beast and makes the situation worse. A strong US would lead on trade and finance. Instead, we have a raving lunatic spouting nationalistic nonsense to an audience of dunces.
  • Options

T

A strong US would lead on trade and finance.
    What would successfully doing this ultimately result in?
    Tariffs on chinese exports?
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,770
    Swaye's Wigwam

I figured out the ruse quite some time ago like I said earlier

You still think Ty was a good president
  • Options

T

A strong US would lead on trade and finance.
    What would successfully doing this ultimately result in?
    Tariffs on chinese exports?

I see this is hard for you, but how about:
    Widespread wealth and prosperity (for those with the skills and education to compete), American economic dominance in the trade of high value good and services, US monopoly on innovation, enhanced national security, overwhelming international influence in economic and military affairs. Basically everything trump wants to give away because his base doesn’t understand and can’t compete.
  • Options

Everyone remembers and no one forgets I bashed sark the day he was hired and coined FREE PUB! No one forgets that. I was banned from doog man in December 2009 after a season of sark bashing. Kim said we needed sizzle.
    How did you survive until 2009?
  • Options
    dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,221
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

Low bar.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited October 2018

Hard to be banned for criticizing Owen.
  • Options

Hard to be banned for criticizing Owen.
    I think I got the axe after the Air Force game.