Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

ESPN power rankings

Comments

• Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,497
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    SECDAWG said:

haie said:

haie said:

I care enough to be reading this thread from a Blazers preseason game.

@TierbsHsotBoobs

Bad reference

HTH
    It's from one die hard bl00zer to another. You wouldn't understand.
  • Options
    SECDAWGSECDAWG Member Posts: 5,004
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    haie said:

SECDAWG said:

haie said:

haie said:

I care enough to be reading this thread from a Blazers preseason game.

@TierbsHsotBoobs

Bad reference

HTH
    It's from one die hard bl00zer to another. You wouldn't understand.
    Ohh I prolly would

• Options
    Live with fukn Bama in yer conference every gat dam year
  • Options
    SourcesSources Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,807
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

SECDAWG said:

Like OBK confidence.

But substance is lacking.

Someone gets to change my avatar for a year if I lose. None of you chest beaters have even finalized a comparable bet. You're all a joke and act like monkeys instead of men.
    Beta bet. Beta poster.
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Sources said:

SECDAWG said:

Like OBK confidence.

Someone gets to change my avatar for a year if I lose. None of you chest beaters have even finalized a comparable bet. You're all a joke and act like monkeys instead of men.
    Beta bet. Beta poster.
    You're way out of your league. But enjoy your ban. I'll be quooking while you're looking up puppy's meds prescription on how to deal with the withdrawals. Or you'll just make a new account that's as lame and forgettable as your current one. That's why your bet doesn't have any teeth to it. An avatar bet does.
  • Options
    Don’t b pickin On scources Duck
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,796
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

SECDAWG said:

Like OBK confidence.

If Washington wins you fuck off to the gulag until next season, if Washington loses I self-immolate and never return.
  • Options
    DoogCouricsDoogCourics Member Posts: 5,739
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

It's precisely because Stanford usually always dominates the PAC and ends up in the PAC championship that UO switched to a more physical approach. Do what Stanford does (when they're healthy and playing good), but do it better is the way to stay ahead now in this conference.

I thought Oregon changed styles because of the SEC. Now it’s Stanford. Stick to one story.
  • Options
    edited October 2018

SECDAWG said:

Like OBK confidence.

If Washington wins you fuck off to the gulag until next season, if Washington loses I self-immolate and never return.
    What makes you think you're worth such a bet as a poaster?
  • Options

It's precisely because Stanford usually always dominates the PAC and ends up in the PAC championship that UO switched to a more physical approach. Do what Stanford does (when they're healthy and playing good), but do it better is the way to stay ahead now in this conference.

I thought Oregon changed styles because of the SEC. Now it’s Stanford. Stick to one story.
    Stanford plays its own brand of SEC ball, but it's off the mark this year due to injuries and bad recruiting. Do what Stanford is known for in the PAC, smash mouth football, and do it better than them. That's the new recipe for owning the PAC 12.
  • Options
    AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer

SECDAWG said:

Like OBK confidence.

I'll bet you up to 10k (either in USD or BTC equivalent) in real money, not lame avatar shit, money escrowed with @Doogles. You game?
    Holy shit you want to put ten grand on our DAWGS?

I like our chances now

Thanks BUFF fan. See you in Boulder next week
    May I suggest the Buffalo Wild Wings in Longmont for the best ice cold beer in town pre-game?
    I'll need to confirm with @RuffaloSoldier
  • Options
    AZDuck said:

SECDAWG said:

Like OBK confidence.

I'll bet you up to 10k (either in USD or BTC equivalent) in real money, not lame avatar shit, money escrowed with @Doogles. You game?
    Holy shit you want to put ten grand on our DAWGS?

I like our chances now

Thanks BUFF fan. See you in Boulder next week
    May I suggest the Buffalo Wild Wings in Longmont for the best ice cold beer in town pre-game?
    I'll need to confirm with @RuffaloSoldier
    @StrongArmCobra

@RuffaloSoldier
  • Options
    BuffBuffPassBuffBuffPass Member Posts: 322

SECDAWG said:

Like OBK confidence.

@oregonblitzkrieg I'm waiting...
  • Options
    SourcesSources Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,807
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

SECDAWG said:

Like OBK confidence.

@oregonblitzkrieg I'm waiting...
    Don't hold your breath, he's all talk. Won't even ask each of his dads to loan him 5k for a bet he clearly can't afford on his own.