Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

My unique and exclusive analysis of the Second Hoover Cup game of 2018

TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
1. Jack "Cobra" Browning - He is the best player on the field, enough said on that. He has three years of college and four years of high school under his belt and he will do everything possible to win the game.

2. Offensive Line - They average a weight of 332 lbs across the line, they are ready to dominate the line of scrimmage. Addams, Ossai, Center, Empterman, Sarell, MacGary etc. These boys have the attitude and are ready to rumble.

3. Kawasaki - New Defensive Scheme and a new attitude. Every player has spoke out about the difference between the defense against Utah and UCLA, we will see a much improved defense on 10/13

4. Speed, Speed, Speed - This is the fastest UW team has been in a long time. Charlie McClutchins, Tyler Rape, Ben Ossai, Buttah Baker, Kevin Kevin, Le'veon Coleminer, Miles Gascan, Psalm Wooching etc. The newbies will be inexperienced but will bring something that they haven't had in past seasons, speed.

5. Time of Possession - I think UW can dominate the time of possession stat. The more they can shorten the game and keep their defense off of the field, the better chance they have to win the game.

I think UW wins rather easily, say 34-17?

Comments

• DuckinTurkeyDuckinTurkey Member Posts: 38
    Name Dropper First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited October 2018
    Very nice but a what should I do in front of the game?

I a hear of a ribbed shaw that is a very big and meaty. And blackened just like we take it in my village. I want this ribbed shaw in my mouth many times!