Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Name game

HuskyJWHuskyJW Guest, Member Posts: 14,183
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
Still undefeated using the name game....

UO's OLine Penei (Penis??? LOL), Shane, Jake, Dallas and Calvin.

ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME??? We're gonna roll these fools.

Comments

• Options
    HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker

HuskyJW said:

Still undefeated using the name game....

ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME??? We're gonna roll these fools.

Besides Penis, that is a list of names that would make DDY wrap another car around a tree.
    Penis WOOD also, though for different reasons
  • Options
    CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Why is Calvin Throckmorton at UO? He was committed to UW at one time. He’s 6’5 310 from Newport high school, and now all pac 12 for the ducks. I know the TBSers bitch about losing high profile linemen to Stanford and usc but what happened with this kid? UW could use him.
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

Why is Calvin Throckmorton at UO? He was committed to UW at one time. He’s 6’5 310 from Newport high school, and now all pac 12 for the ducks. I know the TBSers bitch about losing high profile linemen to Stanford and usc but what happened with this kid? UW could use him.

He wanted to play for a more storied program. Is that so difficult to understand?
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Sources said:

He wanted to play for a more storied program. Is that so difficult to understand?
    I'm sure he'll tell his grandkids how special it was going 2-7 in conference one year and getting ran in the Las Vegas bowl the next.
    Enjoy talking while you can. You're getting banned on Saturday.

#SelfInflictedWound

#Shotmyselfinthefoot
  • Options
    dtddtd Member Posts: 4,061
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    Well shit.
    HuskyJW said:

To be fair, their backups are Brady, Cody, Jacob, Chris, Charlie, Alex, Ryan, Sam, Justin, George, Steven and Dawson.

Shit.
  • Options
    GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,147
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Throckmorton was never committed to us and he would have made a negligible difference on this team. There’s zero reason to give a shit about him.