Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

UCLA is a borderline 20p t5 team.

BreadBread Member Posts: 3,979
First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
By the end of the year we will look back and laugh at current UCLA media pieces considering they started off playing 5 top 15 teams.
Tagged:

Comments

• Options
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,534
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I don't want to commit to them after BYU self immolated minutes after losing to UW, but the "Chip is retired and doesn't care" schtick might be premature.
  • Options
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    edited October 2018
    even if Chip gets his system up and running again, everyone knows it and it only goes so far. Then he'll have to be facing double his usual dose of kryptonite with two Stanfords in the conference (Stanford and Oregon) going forward. This new Oregon team will be built to deal with peak Chip Kelly. Chip should have retired.
  • Options
    DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,476
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    haie said:

I don't want to commit to them after BYU self immolated minutes after losing to UW, but the "Chip is retired and doesn't care" schtick might be premature.

I don't get that at all. It's going to be an abrasive transition for him in Westwood, but they will be good.

The only alarming thing is they completely stopped recruiting, but I imagine that will sort itself out after this bad class and Helton gets fired.
  • Options
    I'll be there in 5-10 minutes
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

even if Chip gets his system up and running again, everyone knows it and it only goes so far. Then he'll have to be facing double his usual dose of kryptonite with two Stanfords in the conference (Stanford and Oregon) going forward. This new Oregon team will be built to deal with peak Chip Kelly. Chip should have retired.

He making millions, why quit?
  • Options
    haie said:

Jilted lover heard from.
    I would keep Cristobal over Kelly if given the choice. Kelly is yesterday's news. Cristobal is the future of the PAC 12 and will lead Oregon back to the playoffs.
  • Options
    HuskyJW said:

haie said:

Jilted lover heard from.
    I would keep Cristobal over Kelly if given the choice. Kelly is yesterday's news. Cristobal is the future of the PAC 12 and will lead Oregon back to the playoffs.
    Oh for fuck sake
    True story. I'm dead serious about all the Saban tree stuff.
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,534
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

haie said:

Jilted lover heard from.
    Sounds like a plan.
  • Options
    haie said:

haie said:

Jilted lover heard from.
    Sounds like a plan.
    3 coaches in 3 years. The faster we cycle through coaches, the faster we get back to the title game.

Simple fact.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,908
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

haie said:

Jilted lover heard from.
    Let's see if he can lead the ducks to water first.
  • Options
    GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,147
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

haie said:

Jilted lover heard from.
    It’s nice to align on something. We too support you keeping Cristobal over Kelly if you were miraculously given the option.
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

HuskyJW said:

haie said:

Jilted lover heard from.
    Oh for fuck sake
    True story. I'm dead serious about all the Saban tree stuff.
    Sounds like you want Sark or Kiffen as your coach then.
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,584
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

haie said:

Jilted lover heard from.
    Why are you so fucking confident? This is hysterical. You have beaten no one in 3 years... no one