Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Latest ESPN Power Index has Huskies at #9, Oregon at #31

BaphometBaphomet Member Posts: 1,511
First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

http://www.espn.com/college-football/statistics/teamratings

I say we beat Oregon rather easily. Say... 49 - 17, and have our 2nd string in by the 4th quarter, when Oregon scores 14 of their points.

Comments

• Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    I'm enjoying the false confidence and how everyone including the ESPN talking heads is treating Oregon like the underdog. Comments by Browning indicate he has a weakness for this kind of talk too.
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,724
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

I'm enjoying the false confidence and how everyone including the ESPN talking heads is treating Oregon like the underdog. Comments by Browning indicate he has a weakness for this kind of talk too.

It's okay. I have to work in Portland all week and listen to my baristas and bartenders act like the ducks are favored to make the playoffs.
  • Options
    haie said:

It's okay. I have to work in Portland all week and listen to my baristas and bartenders act like the ducks are favored to make the playoffs.
    They aren't favored but it's possible if UO beats UW and runs the rest of the table.
  • Options

haie said:

They aren't favored but it's possible if UO beats UW and runs the rest of the table.
    You lost at home to Stanford
    So what, lost to AZ at home while wearing pink in 2014. We don't make the playoffs this year, not a playoff caliber team yet, but anything is possible.
  • Options
    SECDAWGSECDAWG Member Posts: 5,004
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    Oklahomo too high
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,654
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

Whats your definition of underdog
  • Options
    edited October 2018

The team no one expects to win. The players will feed off that. A lot of them have 70-21 posted in their lockers.
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

The team no one expects to win.
    That's not Oregon this week
  • Options

The team no one expects to win.
    That's not Oregon this week
    Maybe not here, tends to be a little more realistic here, but everyone everywhere else seems to think the Huskies are the last hope for the PAC this year. I think they're betting on the wrong team.
  • Options

The team no one expects to win. The players will feed off that. A lot of them have 70-21 posted in their lockers.
    Welcome to last season
    New coach, Slick Willie is gone, all of that is thrown out the window.
  • Options
    HuskyJWHuskyJW Guest, Member Posts: 14,197
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Does this make UO the Power Bottom this week?
  • Options
    HuskyHalfBrainHuskyHalfBrain Member Posts: 1,160

A lot of them have 70-21 posted in their lockers.

Tell them to score a TD against the Dawgs first.

38-3.
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,764
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

haie said:

So what, lost to AZ at home while wearing pink in 2014. We don't make the playoffs this year, not a playoff caliber team yet, but anything is possible.
    This is actually valid
  • Options
    GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,147
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

haie said:

Hi there. I’ve casually browsed the box scores this year and I can confidently say that Oregon is not good. HTH.
  • Options
    GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,147
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

None of our starters have ever played against Oregon either, so they should be equally excited.