Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

RE UODUCKGIRL

Comments

• SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,044
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

I’m confused by “pump my trash” are you referring to your genitals as trash as an insult to me?

You would need to lurk here about a year to get this humor. But, you seem to be a good sport so I will be a flaming pussy like @PurpleBaze and tell you that it is a running joke to say "PUMP MY ____ DUCK" and then just insert whatever word the Duck was using in their last post. You said trash me, hence Pump My Trash Duck. But, my prodigious red junk is trashed as well. NTD, BB
    Founders Club

Swaye said:

I’m confused by “pump my trash” are you referring to your genitals as trash as an insult to me?

You would need to lurk here about a year to get this humor. But, you seem to be a good sport so I will be a flaming pussy like @PurpleBaze and tell you that it is a running joke to say "PUMP MY ____ DUCK" and then just insert whatever word the Duck was using in their last post. You said trash me, hence Pump My Trash Duck. But, my prodigious red junk is trashed as well. NTD, BB
    You ignant aboriginal, you don't know what prodigious means
    I thought it meant disgusting?
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,480
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    Swaye said:

Swaye said:

No, that's aboriginal.
    Founders Club

Swaye said:

Swaye said:

No, that's aboriginal.
    I thought that meant tree dwelling?

ISAFNRC