Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Deficits Don't Matter... again

123457»

Comments

• Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    SFGbob said:

Brutal "lies" Kunt. Kavanaugh said that he grew up in a city plagued by gun violence referring to Washington DC, but it's a "lie" because he really grew up in Maryland. I guess people who say they grew up in Los Angeles when they really grew up in West Covina are really nothing more than dirty rotten liars.

That's one lie. Why lie about that? If I told you I was born in Chicago so I understand gun violence, you'd scream about me being a liar. But not for your guy. You'll justify his lies to the end.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    Standard Supporter
    If you told me you were from Chicago and and you were really from Evanston, not being a Kunt like you Hondo, I wouldn't say anything.
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    SFGbob said:

If you told me you were from Chicago and and you were really from Evanston, not being a Kunt like you Hondo, I wouldn't say anything.

Now you are lying.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

Now you are lying.
    Hondo is now performing his mind reading act. Hondo what am I think right now?
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,705
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

On the economy Obama was quite clear that this is his and Trump didn’t do it

Guess Obama wants to add to his 10 trillion

Except there's identifiable actions by Trump and Congress to increase expenditures and reduce revenues.
    Call me when trump tops 10 trillion. Minus interest on Obunghole's expenditures of course.
    Can we talk at $5 trillion in 4 years?

If you want to minus interest. Ok, done. Now minus Medicare part D, reduction in revenues from the recession, TARP, and 2 wars from Obama. Ok sugar bear?
    Obama voted for TARP, why wouldn't he be responsible for the cost of it? I don't believe he was in the Senate when they passed Medicare part D but if he was there's no way he voted against it. And remember one of those wars was the war Obama and the Rats said they were just itching to kick ass in after Bush took his eye off the ball. So really you can minus one war.
    Cool. Take off what $4 trillion from Obama then?
    Well his VP and two of his Secretaries of State voted for it, so 3/4 of that is still on him.
    Do one thing for me. Ok? Admit that the last 2 years, Republicans control Congress and the presidency and turned a $600 billion deficit to more than $1 trillion. Ready to do that?
    Hondo, unlike you I'm not a Kunt. I don't have a problem answering questions and admitting obvious facts. The deficit has increased since Trump has took office, It's one of the problems I had with Trump from the very beginning. They have done nothing to address the entitlement issues that are swamping our budget.

I'm all in on cutting spending in order to bring the budget into balance and when I asked you the last time we had this discussion where you'd cut in order to balance the budget you ran away and hid.
    Look at that. You did it. And now we are having a conversation. Why only entitlements? I mean I'm fine for some entitlement reform. Don't you think we can find waste and abuse in the military too? I think the new budget is over $700 billion (off the top of my head but I'm sure I'm directionally close). Do you think we can go through the military budget and find shit we don't need to spend money on?
    Hondo, I don't dodge questions. That's your game. I'm certain that we could find some waste in the Pentagon budget. It's a fucking Government run organization, of course there is waste. I've already stated for you a couple of times now why I'd start with entitlement cuts, If we still need more saving we can then look a the Military.
    That's not how it works. It's not "we'll cut the shit I want to cut but fuck I won't touch the military". If you want to balance the budget, everyone needs to feel it.

Ok that being said. Another question. Trump and Republicans control Congress. Why do you think they haven't put forth meaningful cuts in spending. Specifically why haven't they cut entitlements?
    Fine welfare and section 8 are over. Budget balanced.
    That's like $100 billion. Where's the other $900 billion coming from?
    470 billion for welfare. We'll get the rest in taxes on fast food restaurant owners. Seems they are ruining the nations health.
    Not even close to $470 billion. Thanks for playing tho.
    Total spending on Medicaid alone is well over $500 Billion. Are you a liar or a moron Hondo? Weird how nearly every time I've seen you deal with numbers you get it wrong.

Or are you arguing the Medicaid isn't a welfare program?
    Read the thread. He said food stamps and section 8 equal $470 billion. Which is a lie. We weren't talking Medicare/Medicaid or social security.
    No he didn't. Why do you lie? He mentioned $470 for welfare, he never said that those two programs equaled $470 Billion or that those were the only two welfare programs he was willing to cut.
    I got all the screenshots I need.

Random shit...
    HondoFS...too busy to back up any slander he makes on folks, but he's got more than enough time to screenshot dumb stuff and poast it. And flip burgers. And cash govt and Soros checks.

HondoFS...
    https://www.gq.com/story/all-of-brett-kavanaughs-lies
    If he doesn't think he ever blacked out it's not a lie and it's never going to be provable. Impossible to prove in fact.

Partying in college oh my goodness! That never happens! None of you assholes party why should he!

The dems just keep looking for anything to blast from their MSM comrades now that they know the jig is up with the sexual assault lies. Desperate they are....