Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Joey Diaz - Judging People for Things From 30 years Ago

Comments

• 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    I feel a lot of people are judging Kavanaugh for his actions now. Like getting angry and blatantly lying while being questioned. But it's your narrative.
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,527 Founders Club
    2001400ex said:

I feel a lot of people are judging Kavanaugh for his actions now. Like getting angry and blatantly lying while being questioned. But it's your narrative.

I like to say things like "but it's your narrative" while trying to sabotage the general point that Diaz is making. Specious is the word.
    To be fair. I just read the headline and didn't watch the video.
  • sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    2001400ex said:

fucking liar

2001400ex said:

fucking liar

Not everyone is a conservative shill like you not caring if your justice is a liar.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,660 Founders Club
    But Beto in Texas is a RISING STAR of the democrat party
  • pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,072 Founders Club
    2001400ex said:

Fuck off.
    pawz said:

2001400ex said:

Fuck off.
    I'll count Pawz in for wanting a liar in the SCOTUS.
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,668 Standard Supporter
    Joey Diaz for SCOTUS!!!!

Big Pussy for POTUS!

• SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,224 Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

Link for the lies? Oh yeah you don't have one.
    Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Google is your friend.
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,955
    edited October 2018
    I love the "getting angry" complaint. The Rats spent the entire day accusing the guy of rape and sexual misconduct and this came after his family has been harassed and received death threats, and then when he show a little anger after being smeared and harassed they point to that and say he doesn't have proper judicial temperament.

And you just know that if he had shown no emotion they would have attacked him for that.
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,224 Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Google is your friend.
    No it's not! It's owned by liberal assholes wanting to destroy our country and spy on all of us. HTH
  • pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,072 Founders Club
    2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Google is your friend.
    That's not proof you dumb motherfucker.

But you know that. You have no intention of maintaining a modicum of veracity.