Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Rapp for sure leaving early

Seahawks going to need another real Earl Thomas type and will pay anything to get one.

Comments

• Options
    LuxrayBeatsLuxrayBeats Member Posts: 91
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper First Comment
    Seahawks this season are a complete dumpster fire. Feel sick to my stomach for Dissly. Earl is right to flip that front office off, they totally mishandled his contract situation.
  • Options
    FKA_MousecopFKA_Mousecop Member Posts: 2,054
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Rapp is amazing but he is not an Earl Thomas type. Earl is a top 5 safety all time a the very least and has a different skill set than Rapp.

Still would take him in a heart beat.
  • Options
    dongmandongman Member Posts: 2,384
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    Earls a bitch. He’s being paid 9mil/yr on a contract he agreed to. Does he know how they work? All his protect my family and put food on their plates shit.... Dawg you earned like 45million already plus endorsements. You drive a fucking Rolls Royce to work. Want another contract, stop breaking your legs. He thinks he is entitled to whatever he wants.
  • Options
    LuxrayBeatsLuxrayBeats Member Posts: 91
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper First Comment
    dongman said:

Earls a bitch. He’s being paid 9mil/yr on a contract he agreed to. Does he know how they work? All his protect my family and put food on their plates shit.... Dawg you earned like 45million already plus endorsements. You drive a fucking Rolls Royce to work. Want another contract, stop breaking your legs. He thinks he is entitled to whatever he wants.

You sound poor.
  • Options
    AIRWOLFAIRWOLF Member Posts: 1,840
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    dongman said:

Living up to his handle.
  • Options
    HuskyJWHuskyJW Guest, Member Posts: 14,194
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Seahawks this season are a complete dumpster fire. Feel sick to my stomach for Dissly. Earl is right to flip that front office off, they totally mishandled his contract situation.

Seems to me they played it perfectly
  • Options
    HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    HuskyJW said:

Seems to me they played it perfectly
    Should have dealt him when he had value
  • Options
    dongmandongman Member Posts: 2,384
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    edited October 2018

dongman said:

You sound poor.
    Teheheheeeehehehe

Just not emotionally swayed like most dipshit hawks fans. He’s made 55mil+, is aging, overly egotistical, and has broke his leg severely once already. Chose not to have it surgically repaired to the fullest extent. Guess what, broke it again. Business wise he got exactly what he deserved.
  • Options
    Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    The NFL could solve all of this by going to guaranteed contracts like the NBA with Bird rights to players they draft and because of the nature of the game contracts would be two or three years. Have max contracts, etc.

Also because of the physicality every franchise gets five amnesty provisions to use in a five year period.

Boom, no more bitching, everyone gets paid no matter what and it doesn't cost any of the owners extra.