Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

The deal with Kim passing on what he is hearing

MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
Swaye's Wigwam
edited June 2013 in Hardcore Husky Board
He's fucking lazy. He doesn't check into things. He got played big time by some ducks who fed him info pretending to be an oregon intern with some knowledge. He wanted so desperately to have some info, especially info that lined up with his agenda, he swapped the bait without even sniffing it first. If a hobo on the street told him something he wanted to had and presented as insider info, it would make it to his board.

That incident should be all anyone needs to know about Kim and "what he is hearing". Dm.com does UW and their fans a disservice. It would be funny if it wasn't so sad.

Comments

• Options
    CheersWestDawgCheersWestDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,475
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited June 2013
    Kim is a sycophant. Plain and simple.

Like Derek said in an earlier thread, he wants SO BADLY to be an "insider". He gets his rocks off when he poasts shit like "What I am hearing" or when he says shit like "there's a lot of rumors out there".

I've seen Kim on road trips from as far back as 2000. Kim LOVED going on road trips during the Rick Neuhisel era. He would stay in the same hotel as the players and their families. He was able to BS and carouse with players and their families from that era. That was the source of a lot of his "rumors". Then Ty came along and shut all of that down. No more staying in team hotels. Not as much "off the record" stuff from players or their families. He didn't feel like much of an "insider" anymore. That's what really pissed him off - not Ty's losing.

On a recent road trip he looked so lonely in the hotel, that the best company he could muster up was a few players from the RN regime. It was pretty pathetic.

He's still trying to get "on the inside", but it's never going to be like it once was. Sark has the team under lock and key for the most part on road trips. You might see a couple players hanging out on their own with what little free time they get, but Sark usually keeps the players pretty busy during trips to away games.

Kim's needs to realize and admit that his toy just isn't as fun as it used to be. Kim's website isn't very fun. Kim needs to quit the charade and go back to selling sub prime loans or whatever the fuck he did before George W. Bush steered Hurricane Katrina into the black people of New Orleans and solely ruined the economy.
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I remember reading on dawgboard about a poster who was feeding Kim this information. It really is sad. The poster said he was eating a burrito on his lunch break and feeding Kim bullshit information just for kicks. He was just killing time, but Kim took the information and posted it to the board about what he was "hearing."

There was a poster today that asked Kim about what he was hearing regarding why the NCAA reached their decision regarding Oregon. I hope the guy was trolling. It's beyond pathetic.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Yes, hanging out with players and their families is such a big deal.
  • Options
    CheersWestDawgCheersWestDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,475
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    Swaye's Wigwam

There was a poster today that asked Kim about what he was hearing regarding why the NCAA reached their decision regarding Oregon. I hope the guy was trolling. It's beyond pathetic.

Doubtful. Doogs are beyond stupid enough to ask for what "Kim is hearing" even when his "inside info" on the same subject has just been proven to be all bullshit.

That's the kind of stupid no one - not even the REAL God - can fix.
  • Options
    TailgaterTailgater Member Posts: 1,389
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    OR,....... it could be that the Dm.c foreman is simply playing his customers like a front-man at a carnival. Kim's product can't beat Oregon on the field, so why not get some mileage from the gullibility of his fans in the cyberstands who for more months that I can count have had their Dawg tongues stuck to the duck's frozen pole?
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Tailgater said:

OR,....... it could be that the Dm.c foreman is simply playing his customers like a front-man at a carnival. Kim's product can't beat Oregon on the field, so why not get some mileage from the gullibility of his fans in the cyberstands who for more months that I can count have had their Dawg tongues stuck to the duck's frozen pole?

There is some truth to this. UW fans, mainly doogs, have a real boner for the Ducks. Kim was playing his customers like a fiddle. He knew they would eat up his bullshit information, and they did. Doogs loved thinking that Oregon was going to be hammered.

They do the same thing regarding recruits. It's business as usual to them. They pump up bullshit to the posters, and there are idiots who eat it up.

• Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    Tailgater said:

Kim is the real bitter and political money grabber.

Simple fact.

• Options
    volcanodawgvolcanodawg Member Posts: 282
    Combo Breaker First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Tailgater said:

Kim is the real bitter and political money grabber.

Simple fact.

what about DJ?
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Tailgater said:

There is some truth to this. UW fans, mainly doogs, have a real boner for the Ducks. Kim was playing his customers like a fiddle. He knew they would eat up his bullshit information, and they did. Doogs loved thinking that Oregon was going to be hammered.

They do the same thing regarding recruits. It's business as usual to them. They pump up bullshit to the posters, and there are idiots who eat it up.

A boner for something means you like that thing.

Hth
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Tailgater said:

Hth
    They have a boner for all Oregon news. Have you seen the board? I think boner is an accurate term for the doogs obsession with Oregon.

• Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Tailgater said:

Hth
    They have a boner for all Oregon news. Have you seen the board? I think boner is an accurate term for the doogs obsession with Oregon.

You said ducks, not Oregon news.
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,116
    Founders Club
    edited June 2013

what about DJ?

you like to call me DJ
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Tailgater said:

Hth

Ducks=Oregon. It's the same thing. You're a smart guy, it's not hard to understand.

Doogs have an obsession with the Oregon Ducks. I used boner instead of obsession.

• Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Tailgater said:

Hth

Ducks=Oregon. It's the same thing. You're a smart guy, it's not hard to understand.

Doogs have an obsession with the Oregon Ducks. I used boner instead of obsession.

Oi vey
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

off season is the best season

I love archeology season.
  • Options
    chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,630
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

off season is the best season

I love archeology season.
    You need archeologist to find last time Coogs won Rose Bowl
    Hell yeah tell it bruh.

This guy gets it. Fucking creepcuog. Who let that loser in here? Now that their best coach ever, and also creep's role model, has moved on theres really no reason not to old yeller his sad carcass.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,601
    edited February 2020
    It's terrible but I love these shitty bumps. You guys have been bitching about the same shit for the better part of a decade lol