Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

I WAS WRONG

RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,543 Founders Club
There she is.

Carry on

Comments

• 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    Race. You are such a gentleman. TYFYS
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    We only talk about the times you are right.

Good day
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,976
    @RaceBannon puts on a Oly Tuff front, but trust me: when she got to the part about how hard life has been since coming out (hard), Race got emotional and a little moist ... in the eyes I mean.

#racestandswithblaseyford

#trayvonwasmurdered

#ivedecidednot2acceptanomination4scotus

#ever

There she is.

Carry on

You are still our leader. Hold your head high; and carry on.

#youstillhave20livestolead
  • AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    edited September 2018
    Look, just because everyone who poasts on this bored except @DerekJohnson @DerekIsKim @DerekReallyIsKim @Dereks_75k_lover @DerekJohnsonsCraw and @Hondo is probably ineligible for the SCOTUS, I don't get why everyone's so mad.

Hell, they even called their little rape club a "Bored..."
    AZDuck said:

Look, just because everyone who poasts on this bored except @DerekJohnson @DerekIsKim @DerekReallyIsKim @Dereks_75k_lover @DerekJohnsonsCraw and @Hondo is probably ineligible for the SCOTUS, I don't get why everyone's so mad.

Hell, they even called their little rape club a "Bored..."

Free motherfucking pub.
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781
    I was right. I knew she would be there. I’m always right. Always

Good thing she was able to overcome that fear of flying.
  • HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186
    2001400ex said:

Good thing she was able to overcome that fear of flying.
    Testimonis are important
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,543 Founders Club

Pumpy and I make predictions before they happen Dabone
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,853
    I stand with Gramps

#metoo
  • GrandpaSankeyGrandpaSankey Member Posts: 956

I stand with Gramps

NOC
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680

I stand with Gramps

#metoo

Trigger warning.
  • dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,228
    I'm just going to add this to the list, Race. It's not a very long one.
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,160 Standard Supporter
    If only she could recall all those details seared into her memory of that horrible near rape. Like where, when, how she got there, how she got home, how the 4 people she said were witnesses including her longtime friend all say it didn't happen, who paid for the polygraph, why she can't fly, why she wasn't interviewed in Kali etc. etc. etc.

She is batshit Hondo type crazy/

And since when was it the duty of a senator to obtain legal council, crazy leftist woman council, for a person? How is it fee free?

Huge political attack on a man who's passed 6 FBI background investigations previously and has a history of being a good guy all the way back to the time in question.

But move along no politics being played here.
  • TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,891 Standard Supporter
    Ford, the accuser, comes out of the California University system that has infamously embraced and doubled-down on safe-spaces, trigger warnings, micro-aggressions, and all the rest of the SJW clap-trap, non-existent nonsense that's really just a thin veneer over anti-white male resentment, sexism and racism. If you listened to that infantilized baby-woman speak yesterday, you know she's marinated in that #metoo, every woman is a victim & every man is a potential rapist, victimhood-is-the-road-to-power bullshit. Imagine what a worthless cuck her husband must be. Kreist.

Ford, the accuser, comes out of the California University system that has infamously embraced and doubled-down on safe-spaces, trigger warnings, micro-aggressions, and all the rest of the SJW clap-trap, non-existent nonsense that's really just a thin veneer over anti-white male resentment, sexism and racism. If you listened to that infantilized baby-woman speak yesterday, you know she's marinated in that #metoo, every woman is a victim & every man is a potential rapist, victimhood-is-the-road-to-power bullshit. Imagine what a worthless cuck her husband must be. Kreist.

Still, wood.
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,596 Standard Supporter

Still, wood.

Cuog, brah - you are better than that.

If she was a former hot celeb who has a few extra miles on her odometer, that's one thing - but this is your every day average homely gal. She was homely in 82, she's homely in 2018.

Now....Alyssa Milano - that's a different tale:

Still, wood.

Cuog, brah - you are better than that.

If she was a former hot celeb who has a few extra miles on her odometer, that's one thing - but this is your every day average homely gal. She was homely in 82, she's homely in 2018.

Now....Alyssa Milano - that's a different tale:

They're more appreciative, and therefore due more stuff.