Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

The low information voter

WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 14,015
First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
Standard Supporter

Pretty much an admission that the low information voter is a democrat and that is a targeted demographic for dems. Voter ID? Nope, our voters are too stupid to have ID. Proof of citizenship to register to vote? Nope – just sign up at the DMV. Clean up the voter rolls for the removal of dead people or people registered to vote in multiple states? Nope, that stops fraudulent votes and we all know who the fraudulent voters will vote for. Convicted felons voting? Sure.

The wookie’s comments about a fancy degree or reading every news article is true. On the other hand, not exactly a motivational civics lesson on how voters should be informed on the big issues. What are the dems big issues?

Free sh*t

Higher income taxes on productive citizens

Higher energy prices and carbon taxes for the little people that dems love so much

Unlimited abortion including late term abortions of viable babies

Gay marriage

Transgender access to the ladies room

Open borders

Gun confiscation

Limiting conservative speech

No tuition vouchers to let parents get their kids out of the hell hole of inner city public schools

Quite the agenda. What informed voter wouldn’t check the box for all of the above.

https://www.infowars.com/michelle-obama-encourages-people-who-know-nothing-about-nothing-to-vote/

Michelle Obama encouraged people who “know nothing about nothing” to get out and vote while speaking at a campaign-style rally on Monday in Las Vegas.

“Voting does not require any kind of special expertise,” Obama told the crowd. “You know, you don’t need to be have some fancy degree to be qualified to vote. You don’t have to read every news article to be qualified to vote.”

Comments

• Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,606
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Republicans just need to drop the abortion thing
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    Dems need to stop offing viable babies. Then in the sc spirit of bipartisanship I would drop it. I don't understand your support for offing an 8 month old baby in the womb who is startled when m starts up the vacuum cleaner. Feel free to explain it to me.
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Dems need to stop offing viable babies. Then in the sc spirit of bipartisanship I would drop it. I don't understand your support for offing an 8 month old baby in the womb who is startled when m starts up the vacuum cleaner. Feel free to explain it to me.

Tell me exactly what jurisdiction it is that that is legal.
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

Pretty much an admission that the low information voter is a democrat and that is a targeted demographic for dems. Voter ID? Nope, our voters are too stupid to have ID. Proof of citizenship to register to vote? Nope – just sign up at the DMV. Clean up the voter rolls for the removal of dead people or people registered to vote in multiple states? Nope, that stops fraudulent votes and we all know who the fraudulent voters will vote for. Convicted felons voting? Sure.

The wookie’s comments about a fancy degree or reading every news article is true. On the other hand, not exactly a motivational civics lesson on how voters should be informed on the big issues. What are the dems big issues?

Free sh*t

Higher income taxes on productive citizens

Higher energy prices and carbon taxes for the little people that dems love so much

Unlimited abortion including late term abortions of viable babies

Gay marriage

Transgender access to the ladies room

Open borders

Gun confiscation

Limiting conservative speech

No tuition vouchers to let parents get their kids out of the hell hole of inner city public schools

Quite the agenda. What informed voter wouldn’t check the box for all of the above.

https://www.infowars.com/michelle-obama-encourages-people-who-know-nothing-about-nothing-to-vote/

Michelle Obama encouraged people who “know nothing about nothing” to get out and vote while speaking at a campaign-style rally on Monday in Las Vegas.

“Voting does not require any kind of special expertise,” Obama told the crowd. “You know, you don’t need to be have some fancy degree to be qualified to vote. You don’t have to read every news article to be qualified to vote.”

Wait. Illegal now equates to low information?

Why, whatever do you mean by that Duck? Please amplify. I'm curious.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

Yeah, educate the dipshit. You can start with Colorado but there are other states that allow abortion right up until birth. Your ignorance is your calling card Hondo.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

Yeah, illegal aliens are all highly educated and are voting for conservatives based on their love of our Constitutional Republic. Why do we allow for ballots printed in Spanish (or any language besides English)? Fluency in English is a supposed requirement for citizenship. Like voter ID, leftards are opposed to English only ballots for a reason. Is that your only beef with my analysis? Did I get the rest right?

• Options
    edited September 2018

Yeah, illegal aliens are all highly educated and are voting for conservatives based on their love of our Constitutional Republic. Why do we allow for ballots printed in Spanish (or any language besides English)? Fluency in English is a supposed requirement for citizenship. Like voter ID, leftards are opposed to English only ballots for a reason. Is that your only beef with my analysis? Did I get the rest right?

What does voting conservative have to do with low information?

Highly educated? That's the test? As in, not highly educated = low information? Did you think that through Duck?

Or is it illegal status? Can poor and non-English speaking people not have a grasp of the basic issues such that their votes are at least somewhat informed? Or are they all stupid?

Are you concerned about this from a general point of view? Or is it the expression of a particular political view you're concerned about?

I'm still waiting for an answer to my first question. You sound defensive.

• Options
    edited September 2018
    SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

Yeah, educate the dipshit. You can start with Colorado but there are other states that allow abortion right up until birth. Your ignorance is your calling card Hondo.
    Komo4 buttfucker.
  • Options
    CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    dflea said:

Westlinn Duck is Tomi Lahren.

When did all these loser Ducks decide they were going to fag out the Tug? This donkus and SoFuckingGaybob really have the faggot detector going off.

I’m hearing they got an invite.
  • Options
    dflea said:

When did all these loser Ducks decide they were going to fag out the Tug? This donkus and SoFuckingGaybob really have the faggot detector going off.

photo 801874A3-BB47-409C-A67F-068B5A71213C_zps2ki5msvl.jpg
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    LEAVE, you joined HCH to post on the Tug. what is wrong with you?
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,944
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    2001400ex said:

dflea said:

You'd hate fuck her and you know it.

• Options

2001400ex said:

dflea said:

You'd hate fuck her and you know it.

Only on days that end in Y.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,723
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

dflea said:

If I had known how badly they'd trigger you I would have invited them long ago

If you can't handle it just call them white trash. Your go to move
  • Options

dflea said:

If I had known how badly they'd trigger you I would have invited them long ago

If you can't handle it just call them white trash. Your go to move
    No need to. They say it themselves.
  • Options
    If only someone would invite Harve. Does harve trigger the tug free speech advocates?
  • Options
    dflea said:

I'm turning in my honorary duck creds. Knew it was a mistake to begin with.