Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Why Kim Hates Tyrone

Ever notice when he talks about Tyrone, he doesn't talk about how terrible of a coach and program destroyer he was, but only about he was denied access. LoRo's guys were cool but Tyrone's guys made nothing fun and didn't give us access. Not one fucking peep from this vertically challenged, self-absorbed douche about Tyrone's effect on the program. Its all about how he was denied access.

Comments

• Options
    HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker

Ever notice when he talks about Tyrone, he doesn't talk about how terrible of a coach and program destroyer he was, but only about he was denied access. LoRo's guys were cool but Tyrone's guys made nothing fun and didn't give us access. Not one fucking peep from this vertically challenged, self-absorbed douche about Tyrone's effect on the program. Its all about how he was denied access.

You have no idea the damage Tyrone did to Kim's ego.

• Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    In defense of Ty, he did the right thing by shutting the mouthbreathing jocksniffers out.
  • Options
    bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 14,925
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    What's funny is many of the UW players under Tyrone have said publicly that they liked him as a person and several have had very good things to say about him. Obviously he was a beyond-shitty football coach but Kim always acts like Tyrone was beating the players and boning their moms and that kids needed years of PTSD therapy after playing for him. Kim constantly uses this as an excuse as to why Sark should be given a lifetime contract as well
  • Options

What's funny is many of the UW players under Tyrone have said publicly that they liked him as a person and several have had very good things to say about him. Obviously he was a beyond-shitty football coach but Kim always acts like Tyrone was beating the players and boning their moms and that kids needed years of PTSD therapy after playing for him. Kim constantly uses this as an excuse as to why Sark should be given a lifetime contract as well

Kim likes to forget that he and his crew praised Ty's hire because Ty was a molder of men.

• Options
    HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker

Kim likes to forget that he and his crew praised Ty's hire because Ty was a molder of men.

We had no idea the damage Neuheisel did

• Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,420
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    Kim (w/ Fetters in the background) rejected several of my articles criticizing Ty and the Athletic Dept. because they were afraid of backlash.
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam

Kim likes Sark and Woody because of access. He gets assistant coaches on his radio show, so he won't say a peep to jepordize that. He would have been Tyrone's biggest fan if Throne didn't disrespect the biz.

I had a long, thoughtful, researched, fact based post on dawgman that showed how spotty Dan Cozzetto's coaching career has been since he was fired with Snyder by ASU in 1999. The post turned into a debate about Cozz. Kim had the lamest reasons why Cozz was still a great coach. "You wouldn't want to see Cozz mad at you!" "Cozz really gets into his guys at practice." "The guy has so many friends in coaching. They love the guy."

Long story short, several posters ripped into Kim about the lame reasons he provided and pointed out that much of my post was based on facts (I stayed out of the responses). The next morning when I woke up, the post was gone.

Mind you, I spent over an hour researching Cozzetto's career and compiling the post. I sent Kim a message asking why the post was gone. He told me it had turned into a pissing match. I chuckled when I saw that Cozzetto was going to be on their radio show a few weeks ago.

Bottom line, Kim is a bitch. He doesn't care about how good UW is. Romar could miss the NCAA tournament five straight years, and Kim would still support the guy because Romar tolerates Kim and gives him access to his guys. Same goes for Sark. As long as Sark gives them access to his coaches and players, you will never hear a peep out of them.

Kim, care to respond? Didn't think so.
  • Options

Kim likes Sark and Woody because of access. He gets assistant coaches on his radio show, so he won't say a peep to jepordize that. He would have been Tyrone's biggest fan if Throne didn't disrespect the biz.

I had a long, thoughtful, researched, fact based post on dawgman that showed how spotty Dan Cozzetto's coaching career has been since he was fired with Snyder by ASU in 1999. The post turned into a debate about Cozz. Kim had the lamest reasons why Cozz was still a great coach. "You wouldn't want to see Cozz mad at you!" "Cozz really gets into his guys at practice." "The guy has so many friends in coaching. They love the guy."

Long story short, several posters ripped into Kim about the lame reasons he provided and pointed out that much of my post was based on facts (I stayed out of the responses). The next morning when I woke up, the post was gone.

Mind you, I spent over an hour researching Cozzetto's career and compiling the post. I sent Kim a message asking why the post was gone. He told me it had turned into a pissing match. I chuckled when I saw that Cozzetto was going to be on their radio show a few weeks ago.

Bottom line, Kim is a bitch. He doesn't care about how good UW is. Romar could miss the NCAA tournament five straight years, and Kim would still support the guy because Romar tolerates Kim and gives him access to his guys. Same goes for Sark. As long as Sark gives them access to his coaches and players, you will never hear a peep out of them.

Kim, care to respond? Didn't think so.
    Kim's silence in this thread speaks volumes.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,085
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    Steve_BowmanSteve_Bowman Member Posts: 442
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Testing 1
    edited June 2013
    I never thought about this before. I kinda tend to agree.

The Little Guy said plenty of nasty stuff about Ty in private conversations, but looking back he was saying what I wanted to hear. Knowing what we do now, I believe access was the real and only issue.

Dogboy is a breeding ground for low expectations and a place to celebrate mediocrity. To Grindolds its about money and nothing else. I am fairly certain he could care less about UW football. The Romar example proves it for the most part. This guy has been awful for a long time and the Dogboy clowns back him.
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,420
    Founders Club

The Little Guy said plenty of nasty stuff about Ty in private conversations, but looking back he was saying what I wanted to hear. Knowing what we do now, I believe access was the real and only issue.

Dogboy is a breeding ground for low expectations and a place to celebrate mediocrity. To Grindolds its about money and nothing else. I am fairly certain he could care less about UW football. The Romar example proves it for the most part. This guy has been awful for a long time and the Dogboy clowns back him.

Money is important but secondary. Feeling important and exclusive is of the utmost importance to him.
  • Options
    Steve_BowmanSteve_Bowman Member Posts: 442
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Testing 1
    edited June 2013
    Hum? After reconsidering, I think you're correct.

Kim's need to feed his ego is massive. I tended to overlook it for a long time. (I'm not judgemental by nature.) After everything that happened last year, I finally smelled the coffee. I'm a little slow on the up take at times.

I am fairly certain he cares less about Washington football unless it feeds his needy ego or his wallet.

Money is important but secondary. Feeling important and exclusive is of the utmost importance to him.
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

Hum? After reconsidering, I think you're correct.

Kim's need to feed his ego is massive. I tended to overlook it for a long time. (I'm not judgemental by nature.) After everything that happened last year, I finally smelled the coffee. I'm a little slow on the up take at times.

I am fairly certain he cares less about Washington football unless it feeds his needy ego or his wallet.

I would assume that UW being really good would probably get him more customers, which would mean more money. More fans would join his site if UW was any good. As wrong as it is, he has the most popular UW fan website. So, I would assume that he wants UW to be good because it would most likely benefit his business.

The problem is, the guy has no integrity. As long as he gets access and the occasional pat on the head, he is happy. As long as he gets those, he will kiss their ass and publicly praise them. As Derek has said, he wants to be an inside guy so badly, but he can't face the music when his predictions don't come true. And most of the time, he is wrong. Every time he is, he skirts the issue and makes excuses. How can anybody respect that?

Kim acts like everyone talks about him and makes fun of him because they are jealous. I told him months ago, nobody is jealous of you, but you are full of shit. That is why people make fun of you. He has a podium where people listen to him, but he really doesn't know shit. It has been proven time and time again, yet he has customers who are too dumb to realize that. Maybe they just don't care. It really proves how many unintelligent people there are in the world.