Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

PM to @salemcoug brah

Do you think if we keep this close, in light of last year's beat down, that SC will respect us like they do Washington?

Comments

• creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,738
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

Do you think if we keep this close, in light of last year's beat down, that SC will respect us like they do Washington?

Bump
    @StrongArmCobra
  • PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,487
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

Bump
    @StrongArmCobra
    @StrongArmCobra

@RuffaloSoldier
  • KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Just wait until next year when we have DBs with necks with more than a 5 degree range of motion.
  • oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Why do you hate @haie ? He's one of your coug brothers too.
  • MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Creepy is a pretend cuog AND attorney. He is one of yours.

HTH
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,429
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    OBK still struggling
    MisterEm said:

HTH
    I appreciate the tuffness creepy's Cane brother has brought to Oregon. Still need to work on late game management decisions though.

MisterEm said:

HTH
    I appreciate the tuffness creepy's Cane brother has brought to Oregon. Still need to work on late game management decisions though.
    The Canes have never been known for brilliant chess players at the HC position, even the vaunted Jimmy Johnson, who relied almost exclusively on unintellectual brutality to collect his wins, even in the NFL.

So, for that reason, we Canes are pretty easy to please on the whole 'game management' bit. Our expectations are rather pedestrian.

MisterEm said:

HTH
    The Canes have never been known for brilliant chess players at the HC position, even the vaunted Jimmy Johnson, who relied almost exclusively on unintellectual brutality to collect his wins, even in the NFL.

So, for that reason, we Canes are pretty easy to please on the whole 'game management' bit. Our expectations are rather pedestrian.
    I'm good with less brain matter and more unintellectual brutality if it means wins and getting back to relevance again. On the whole I was really pleased with what I saw most of the game from Cristobal.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,078
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

MisterEm said:

HTH

I'm good with less brain matter and more unintellectual brutality if it means wins and getting back to relevance again. On the whole I was really pleased with what I saw most of the game from Cristobal.
    Me too

MisterEm said:

HTH

Me too
    You won't be on Oct. 13th. Halloween comes early this year for UW.
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,429
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

MisterEm said:

HTH

Me too
    You won't be on Oct. 13th. Halloween comes early this year for UW.
    Spooky!
    There's a lot of tuff trash talk in this thread. Might be time for a good Purge, 7-11 style. The one on Aurora, near the U-District, where PGOS used to sell blow.
  • MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

There's a lot of tuff trash talk in this thread. Might be time for a good Purge, 7-11 style. The one on Aurora, near the U-District, where PGOS used to sell blow.

Where is the Blue-gene 7-11 located, my furry feathered quook?
    MisterEm said:

Take your pick; I'm thinking the one on W 7th. I'll meat you there in an hour for more tuff talk DAWG! That is, if you have the stones DAWG!

This thread is incomplete without @StrongArmCobra

MisterEm said:

Take your pick; I'm thinking the one on W 7th. I'll meat you there in an hour for more tuff talk DAWG! That is, if you have the stones DAWG!
    @MisterEm didn't show up. Many have verbally committed; few have had the courage to actually go 7-11 with the Creep.
  • PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,448
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I'm hearing USC respects Oregon now for playing Stanford closer than them.
  • PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,448
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

MisterEm said:

@MisterEm didn't show up. Many have verbally committed; few have had the courage to actually go 7-11 with the Creep.
    I'll drink a slurpee out of your skull cuckface.
    PurpleJ said:

I'm hearing USC respects Oregon now for playing Stanford closer than them.

USC really only respects Washington. That's because Washington is historically NW Tuff! and USC really respects us? them.