Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

This game for the Rose bowl

13»

Comments

• PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,382
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Pup u like BAMA this year?
  • BallzBallz Member Posts: 4,735
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs

Everyone please Chin this latest puppy Ching Chong poast. Need to be able to bump later.

So pup... are you predicting an Oregon win?

Please tell us now. I don't want to read a "prediction" poast from you with 2 minutes left in the game.

Of course, pup will now hide until next Saturday.

Back to doogman with you, shithead.

Come tutti voi sapete, Pup ha faticato a scegliere Stanford oltre Oregon b4 nella stagione perché l'Oregon non ha giocato a nessuno degli OOC, gioca tutti a casa. Anche se l'UO perderà oggi, riusciranno a battere Browning e avranno solo 2 perdite Stanford. Pup sente un legame a 3 vie ... Oregons biglietto d'oro con 3 torte dolci giochi OOC a casa
    Vinceranno un tie-break con UW o Stanford poiché entrambi giocheranno o hanno già giocato una squadra OOC power-5. Le anatre sono lontane dalla migliore squadra del nord, ma si intrufoleranno nel modo più divertente. io
    Gli appassionati potrebbero vincere il sud? Sembra che potrebbero. Accidenti al pac12 puzza, specialmente al sud. Ancora meglio dell'ACC
    Come è noto qui, Pup ha chiamato Herbert una delle prime 5 prese della NFL dopo averle battute in 16. Desmond ha detto che sarebbe stato il primo a scegliere. Forse un po 'alto ma i primi 5 mi stanno attaccando.

Pup?!

Jesus titty fucking Kreist. Can we, at least, see how the Ducks look today before saying they are gonna do shit this season?

Pup?!
    ^ mad at a prediction thread ^

Absolutely fuming.
    Apparently, I've been triggered and am now RAGING! Just axe @StrongArmCobra.
    Raging for you is like not putting your pinky out when drinking tea
    Still can't get used to your avatar, bitch. You need to go back to Patrick Gaybob Swayze.
    Hey baze

CHILL!
    I'm triggerd by your new avatar and am RAGING! @StrongArmCobra
    You have no life. Keep spamming. Keep raging. Keep tagging me like a child looking for attention. I would hate to be you man.
    You would give your left nut to be me.

I would kill myself if I were you. At what point do you realize how much of a worthless cunt you are for going on a message board tagging rampage because you got called a pizza face. It's sad really.
  • PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,483
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

Everyone please Chin this latest puppy Ching Chong poast. Need to be able to bump later.

So pup... are you predicting an Oregon win?

Please tell us now. I don't want to read a "prediction" poast from you with 2 minutes left in the game.

Of course, pup will now hide until next Saturday.

Back to doogman with you, shithead.

Come tutti voi sapete, Pup ha faticato a scegliere Stanford oltre Oregon b4 nella stagione perché l'Oregon non ha giocato a nessuno degli OOC, gioca tutti a casa. Anche se l'UO perderà oggi, riusciranno a battere Browning e avranno solo 2 perdite Stanford. Pup sente un legame a 3 vie ... Oregons biglietto d'oro con 3 torte dolci giochi OOC a casa
    Vinceranno un tie-break con UW o Stanford poiché entrambi giocheranno o hanno già giocato una squadra OOC power-5. Le anatre sono lontane dalla migliore squadra del nord, ma si intrufoleranno nel modo più divertente. io
    Gli appassionati potrebbero vincere il sud? Sembra che potrebbero. Accidenti al pac12 puzza, specialmente al sud. Ancora meglio dell'ACC
    Come è noto qui, Pup ha chiamato Herbert una delle prime 5 prese della NFL dopo averle battute in 16. Desmond ha detto che sarebbe stato il primo a scegliere. Forse un po 'alto ma i primi 5 mi stanno attaccando.

Pup?!

Jesus titty fucking Kreist. Can we, at least, see how the Ducks look today before saying they are gonna do shit this season?

Pup?!
    ^ mad at a prediction thread ^

Absolutely fuming.
    Apparently, I've been triggered and am now RAGING! Just axe @StrongArmCobra.
    Raging for you is like not putting your pinky out when drinking tea
    Still can't get used to your avatar, bitch. You need to go back to Patrick Gaybob Swayze.
    Hey baze

CHILL!
    I'm triggerd by your new avatar and am RAGING! @StrongArmCobra
    You have no life. Keep spamming. Keep raging. Keep tagging me like a child looking for attention. I would hate to be you man.
    You would give your left nut to be me.

I would kill myself if I were you. At what point do you realize how much of a worthless cunt you are for going on a message board tagging rampage because you got called a pizza face. It's sad really.
    Come at me, bro!
  • whuggywhuggy Member Posts: 2,088
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    PurpleJ said:

Herbert's implosion against a REAL UW secondary will be special.

They better get more pressure on Herbert than Stanford is doing. The DB's can't cover for 7 seconds.
  • PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,483
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

Puppy is a 3o-year prognoticator... he didnt need to see todays game. Saw what I needed in spring, the depth chart, the QB I called b4 any fucking national 'expert'. Took me 1 game, in a 60-something to nothin-much blowout to see the certain potential of Herbert. Saw a few throws he made, his mobility ...called it here in the 4th quarter of that game.

Steel2? I told yous too b4 season. "Nah ducks dont have a defense, running back, WR..."

Ain't the 1st time Pup's gone against the grain.
    Pumpeii
  • UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,103
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Puppy is a 3o-year prognoticator... he didnt need to see todays game. Saw what I needed in spring, the depth chart, the QB I called b4 any fucking national 'expert'. Took me 1 game, in a 60-something to nothin-much blowout to see the certain potential of Herbert. Saw a few throws he made, his mobility ...called it here in the 4th quarter of that game.

Steel2? I told yous too b4 season. "Nah ducks dont have a defense, running back, WR..."

Ain't the 1st time Pup's gone against the grain.
    Pumpeii the great
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,480
    Standard Supporter
    Tequilla said:

Ooooooh the ducks are for real...then again Pup said they were in August, again in May etc....

This aged well
    Pumpeii ages like a fine whine
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,538
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    It's amazing how pup is wrong 100 percent of the time.

Even when he should be right
  • EsophagealFecesEsophagealFeces Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,439
    Founders Club

Ooooooh the ducks are for real...then again Pup said they were in August, again in May etc....

Bump