Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

NFL Rosters

2»

Comments

• Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

Heard John Ross called a complete bust this morning on the DP show by McLovin

Apparently he dropped a bunch of passes. Didn't watch because I don't care. We'll always have Berkeley

This won't be a popular comment right now, but I'd love to see Ross come to the Seahawks with Pete Carroll
    They need linemen. This team struggled to find Jimmy Fucking Graham. His new team has already figured out how to do it.

They go nowhere without an Oline
    Jimmy Graham sucks.
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,741
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

Apparently he dropped a bunch of passes. Didn't watch because I don't care. We'll always have Berkeley

This won't be a popular comment right now, but I'd love to see Ross come to the Seahawks with Pete Carroll
    They need linemen. This team struggled to find Jimmy Fucking Graham. His new team has already figured out how to do it.

Jimmy Graham sucks.

Jimmy Graham sucks.
    The evidence is overwhelmingly stacked against your assessment.