Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Jalen Hall pawns the couch

2»

Comments

• Options
    Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

So does that make 3 or 4 kids from the 2018 Oregon class who never made it to the team?

Two. One had a kid in North Carolina and Hall was the other, but he was replaced by Addison. The North Carolina guy was never going to play. Dye's little brother is a stud.
  • Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,277
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker

Just want to remind everyone Oregon recruited this kid knowing he's fucked up and continued to try to get him to return to Oregon after he quit the team after his first practice. Mario Cristobal is fucking stupid and Oregon looks desperate. You don't care about grades. You don't care about character. You don't care about anything but fucking star ratings and so you recruit criminals.

Because your last Rose Bowl wining team had some GOOD guys.

https://www.seattletimes.com/seattle-news/key-uw-linebacker-played-entire-season-after-his-bloody-print-was-tied-to-shooting/

• Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Doogles said:

I for one hope for a clean trial with no injuries.

Also I hope 247 does the right thing and updates they're 2018 team class rankings. I hear that is a very big deal.

I guarantee Mosster uses Hall as an excuse when they blow a game from shitty WR play.
  • Options
    BallzBallz Member Posts: 4,735
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs
    edited September 2018

Just want to remind everyone Oregon recruited this kid knowing he's fucked up and continued to try to get him to return to Oregon after he quit the team after his first practice. Mario Cristobal is fucking stupid and Oregon looks desperate. You don't care about grades. You don't care about character. You don't care about anything but fucking star ratings and so you recruit criminals.

https://www.seattletimes.com/seattle-news/key-uw-linebacker-played-entire-season-after-his-bloody-print-was-tied-to-shooting/

Do you think any Husky fans are Rick Neuheisel fans? No. We expect our program to be run with class and integrity while also winning. Nothing but OKG's now baby. Petersen keeps it classy.
  • Options
    BallzBallz Member Posts: 4,735
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs
    Mosster47 said:

Welcome to the SEC fuck face.

Good luck with your 8-4, 9-3 future Congressmen.
    Oh that's right. Oregon is supposed to be the Bama of the West. More like the Kentucky of the West.

I'll take 10-2 or 11-1 and another Oregon ass whooping with OKG's AHAHAHAHAHAHA!
  • Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,277
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker

Do you think any Husky fans are Rick Neuheisel fans? No. We expect our program to be run with class and integrity while also winning. Nothing but OKG's now baby. Petersen keeps it classy.
    Classy doesn’t win national championships hth
  • Options

Doogles said:

I for one hope for a clean trial with no injuries.

Also I hope 247 does the right thing and updates they're 2018 team class rankings. I hear that is a very big deal.

I guarantee Mosster uses Hall as an excuse when they blow a game from shitty WR play.
    I've already said repeatedly the WR group is completely responsible for this year having zero chance of being special. Hall wouldn't have changed that.
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,740
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

Thanks for the reminder @StrongArmCobra !!!

Corey Dillon had a rap sheet five miles long before he ever set foot on Washington's campus. Would you have given him back? Don't be such a pussy @StrongArmCobra
  • Options
    ntxduckntxduck Member Posts: 5,513
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment

• Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

Thanks for the reminder @StrongArmCobra !!!

Corey Dillon had a rap sheet five miles long before he ever set foot on Washington's campus. Would you have given him back? Don't be such a pussy @StrongArmCobra
    Dude I would sign Aron Hernandez in a heart beat. Probably help cover up until he graduates. S/O the U.......yall suck
  • Options
    ntxduck said:

Look no further fella, you found him.