Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• Options
    ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Do salvage rights apply here? If so, they actually get to keep the boat.
  • Options
    AlexisAlexis Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,997
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Fucking A. That's funnier than hell. I thought Hondo didn't like Trump. It's nice to see that even he can admit when the president comes up with a great line.
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    Alexis said:

Fucking A. That's funnier than hell. I thought Hondo didn't like Trump. It's nice to see that even he can admit when the president comes up with a great line.

I find it funny people here don't get me after 16k posts. They get angry over my posts rather than see humor so I play into that schtick.
  • Options
    RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,209
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    2001400ex said:

Alexis said:

I find it funny people here don't get me after 16k posts. They get angry over my posts rather than see humor so I play into that schtick.
    The world needs ditch diggers not dipshits
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,758
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    2001400ex said:

Alexis said:

Fuck off, #clockworkshill.
  • Options

2001400ex said:

Alexis said:

Once again, you fail to understand what the word "humor" actually means.
    Totally agree my humor is shit.
  • Options
    pawz said:

2001400ex said:

Alexis said:

Fuck off, #clockworkshill.
    I'm just glad you think I'm a professional.