Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

BBK Always Confident In His Physicality

DoogCouricsDoogCourics Member Posts: 5,739
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
edited September 2018 in Hardcore Husky Board
"I was pretty fired up," he said with a chuckle. "I was like 'hopefully I'm not going to get run over' but once I saw him coming in I knew I needed to make the play and I hit him and the next thing I knew guys were going crazy and hugging me. It's always nice to get a play like that."

JFC. The fucking MIK LB on a top 10 defense in the country whose MO is physicality, knows he goes for sheep rides like a 5 year old 95% of the time, and was hoping in a 1 on 1 with the QB that he wouldn’t get run over.

Thank God for the fucking Alpha mentality in the heart of our? defense!

FYFMFE

Comments

• Options
    MeekMeek Member Posts: 7,031
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    he stood up a 190 lb QB that was scrambling...big fucking deal.
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    DEFENSIVE: Ben Burr-Kirven, Sr., LB, Washington (Menlo Park, Calif.))
    • Led the Washington defense that held Utah to just seven points and 261 yards of total offense in a 21-7 Huskies win in Salt Lake City.
    • For the third game out of three this season, he led all tacklers with 11 total. He currently ranks fourth in the Pac-12 in tackles with 33 (11.0 per game)
    • Three times in the fourth quarter, the Huskies held the Utes out of the endzone despite Utah moving deep into UW territory. Early in the fourth, Utah started a drive at the UW 11, but turned the ball over on downs. Later in the fourth, Utah started at the Husky 28 and the UW 42, but came away scoreless on both occasions.

https://pac-12.com/article/2018/09/17/pac-12-football-players-week-week-3
  • Options
    BreadBread Member Posts: 3,969
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Atleast he knows what he is capable of and doesn't throw the ball up while backpedaling.
  • Options
    HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker

"I was pretty fired up," he said with a chuckle. "I was like 'hopefully I'm not going to get run over' but once I saw him coming in I knew I needed to make the play and I hit him and the next thing I knew guys were going crazy and hugging me. It's always nice to get a play like that."

JFC. The fucking MIK LB on a top 10 defense in the country whose MO is physicality, knows he goes for sheep rides like a 5 year old 95% of the time, and was hoping in a 1 on 1 with the QB that he wouldn’t get run over.

Thank God for the fucking Alpha mentality in the heart of our? defense!

FYFMFE

Try hard poast
  • Options
    GladstoneGladstone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 16,417
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    How fucked would we be if he got injured? Thank allah for him.
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,501
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Dumb quote, but BBK is what he is. He makes tackles and for some inexplicable reason is always around the ball. He just doesnt punish people the way Azeem did, and Azeem also made a shitload of tackles