Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    Doing my best Hondo impression:

So you're saying that you don't want the police to investigate rape?
  • Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 13,839
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter

Too bad Kavanaugh didn’t just drive drunk, swerve off a bridge into a pond and leave a young girl to drown. Apparently, that’s a get out of jail free card.

I just love modern feminism. They think they can serve in combat, just don’t mention a pubic hair on a pop can or have someone try to kiss them in high school. These are life changing events for our modern female snowflakes requiring years of therapy. “I am woman, hear me roar”. That’s funny right there.

• Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

Too bad Kavanaugh didn’t just drive drunk, swerve off a bridge into a pond and leave a young girl to drown. Apparently, that’s a get out of jail free card.

I just love modern feminism. They think they can serve in combat, just don’t mention a pubic hair on a pop can or have someone try to kiss them in high school. These are life changing events for our modern female snowflakes requiring years of therapy. “I am woman, hear me roar”. That’s funny right there.

I've said it for years, even if we are to believe that everything Anita Hill says is true, the worst thing Thomas did was talk dirty around her.
  • Options
    CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    edited September 2018
    Agree. Let’s get investigations going right away on Ted Kennedy, Bill Clinton and Brett Kavanaugh. Right now. Seems only fair. Then we can let the chips fall where they may. Great idea. Good to see there are areas of agreement out there.
  • Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 13,839
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter
    How about we investigate real events that have supporting evidence. At leasr Anita Hill did appear before the Senate and embarrassed herself and the dem Senators. Our latest fraud, or so much.