Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

What is a fucking podcast anyways?

Comments

• Options
    minion_doogminion_doog Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,946
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    This was the first time I saw Norm and had cherished him ever since. I used to tell this joke alllll the time, every opportunity I got. Relevant content starts at about :55 in regards to The Dating Game

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PyzYhSNNr5Y
  • Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,176
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Im still mad at Snl for running him off weekend update.
  • Options
    ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

When Clinton was president, Norm spoke at a White House corespondents dinner. Norm came out firing with jokes that ripped everyone in the room. After some of the jokes, all you hear is silence in the room. Then, with Bill and Hillary sitting there, Norm says something like "... and the president got so drunk that night that he made love to his own wife."

The guy has balls and intellect. He's really underrated as a comic. To me he's the best alongside maybe Dave Chapelle.

Norm is great. One of the most underrated guys out there.

But pumpy the brakes on the Dave Chappelle comps. Dave is the GOAT.
  • Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,846
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

The first time I met @YellowSnow, he was under the Fremont Bridge, jerkin' off punk for $15 a man.

I had never seen the actual source material on this quote until today and took it upon myself to learn. Norm McDonald is really fucking funny.
    You’ve been depriving yo’seff.

Unfortunately his podcast was excised from the webs, apparently in prep for his Netflix show. The first two seasons were pisspants funny. The last was good but it was more of guests Norm was a fan of, so more chinsights, less Holocaust humor.

The “I’m not norm” YouTube channel has most of the highlights scattered through compilations.

He used to come on the old Dennis Miller radio show. Norm had a running gag about his ventriloquist dummy act, which included a Holocaust denier named Old Jenkins or something like that. About as profane, without obscenity, as you can get on terrestrial radio.
    I've watched the what's a fucking podcast bit like 10 times now and don't know if I have ever laffed harder. That dry, straight faced humor is my favorite.
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Norm is better as a guest on astern or Letterman than his own shit.
  • Options
    DawgWagonDanDawgWagonDan Member Posts: 789
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    His new season of interview shows came out on Netflix last Friday. I've already binge watched them all...even with foosball on the tube over the weekend...
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,905
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    I watched a five minute clip of him on The View this week. It was horrible to see him grovel like that over something that has been twisted.