Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Edwards: ASU football needs to bring its own energy to Washington

Comments

• DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,711
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

TT!

this is a big week for you
  • AlexisAlexis Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,977
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Wait a minute? Sonny Sixkiller's first name is Alex?!?! @Swaye, True?
  • HUSKYFANATICHUSKYFANATIC Member Posts: 1,651
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Fuck Herm!!! ASSU will get beat the fuck up
  • ApostleofGriefApostleofGrief Member Posts: 3,904
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    Edwards sounds like a workaholic superiority guy. He's going to drop dead from overwork like those Japanese motherfuckers do who work 18 hours a day and take a day off once a month.
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,538
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

Edwards sounds like a workaholic superiority guy. He's going to drop dead from overwork like those Japanese motherfuckers do who work 18 hours a day and take a day off once a month.

He's just doing blow and banging honeys

Think about it....no one else around....probably the only free time he has. Then he's still up for practice.

Only explanation
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,711
    Founders Club

Gotta be honest on this one. At this point, I like Herm. He's good for ASU and the PAC. And I mean that in a good way. At first it looked like this was going to be a shit show hire, and then MSU. That was as good a game day coaching job as I've seen in the PAC in a very very long time. Can he do those things that will set ASU up for long term success? LIPO for sure, but so far he's been a pleasant surprise.

I've never understood the Herm Haters
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam
    ASU has own 12 of the last 13 vs UW
  • BallzBallz Member Posts: 4,735
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs
    What is "LIPO"?
  • SECDAWGSECDAWG Member Posts: 5,004
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment

Gotta be honest on this one. At this point, I like Herm. He's good for ASU and the PAC. And I mean that in a good way. At first it looked like this was going to be a shit show hire, and then MSU. That was as good a game day coaching job as I've seen in the PAC in a very very long time. Can he do those things that will set ASU up for long term success? LIPO for sure, but so far he's been a pleasant surprise.

Good stuff
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,538
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,480
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

What is "LIPO"?

crispenated

• oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

TT!

this is a big week for you
    This is one of his championship games. Now that ASUs season is over, they have nothing to lose and nothing to play for.
  • TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,735
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited September 2018

What Is Karoshi? Karoshi is a Japanese word meaning death from overwork. This term has been used since the 1970s. In 1978 there was a report on 17 karoshi cases at the 51st annual meeting of the Japan Association of Industrial Health. Karoshi is not a pure medical term but a sociomedical term that refers to fatalities or associated work disability due to cardiovascular attacks (such as brain strokes, myocardial infarction or acute cardiac failure) aggravated by a heavy workload and long working hours.

During my college years I used to wait on tables full of traveling Japanese businessmen who drank like fish and smoked like chimneys all through dinner. But the best tip I ever earned was when I helped two Japanese dudes hire a "Cah-Gil" for the evening. Know this: If you're ever in a jam, a good hotel doorman is an indispensable resource for that kinda shit.
  • AEBAEB Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,958
    Founders Club

I've never understood the Herm Haters
    He was an absolute incompetent buffoon during the first season of hard knocks with the Chiefs.