Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

NFL Rosters

Players on NFL Rosters

Alabama 44
LSU 40
Florida 37
Miami 36
Ohio State 36
FSU 33
USC 32
Clemson 29
Auburn 28
Georgia 28
Stanford 27
Tennessee 27
UCLA 27
Iowa 26
Michigan 26
Notre Dame 26
Penn State 25
Texas 24

Comments

• haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,348
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited September 2018
    Which raises a good question as to why we're not scheduling teams like Miami for non con where they have talent but shit coaching we can take advantage of. Plus a Miami away trip would be money slaying rails with ya'll..

Edit: yes, I know we just just played a talented team with shit coaching and lost
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,696
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    edited September 2018
    haie said:

Which raises a good question as to why we're not scheduling teams like Miami for non con where they have talent but shit coaching we can take advantage of. Plus a Miami away trip would be money slaying rails with ya'll..

Edit: yes, I know we just just played a talented team with shit coaching and lost

Babs said never again in 2001. Orange Bowl was way too urban for her WASPY fat ass.

But she gone now and the current AD isn't a pussy.
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Randy Shannon is one of the worst coaches in recent memory. Fred Flintstone (Al Golden) was equally bad, but didn't have the same type of talent Shannon did.
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,348
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Randy Shannon is one of the worst coaches in recent memory. Fred Flintstone (Al Golden) was equally bad, but didn't have the same type of talent Shannon did.

Golden was the kind of coach you'd make a message bored about.
    haie said:

Golden was the kind of coach you'd make a message bored about.
    I actually thought he'd be the one. Had the right resume. Made something happen at Temple. Imagine what he could do at Miami!
  • BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,333
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

Players on NFL Rosters

Alabama 44
    LSU 40
    Florida 37
    Miami 36
    Ohio State 36
    FSU 33
    USC 32
    Clemson 29
    Auburn 28
    Georgia 28
    Stanford 27
    Tennessee 27
    UCLA 27
    Iowa 26
    Michigan 26
    Notre Dame 26
    Penn State 25
    Texas 24

NOC

Players on NFL Rosters

Alabama 44
    LSU 40
    Florida 37
    Miami 36
    Ohio State 36
    FSU 33
    USC 32
    Clemson 29
    Auburn 28
    Georgia 28
    Stanford 27
    Tennessee 27
    UCLA 27
    Iowa 26
    Michigan 26
    Notre Dame 26
    Penn State 25
    Texas 24

NOC
    Where da Beav?

Heard John Ross called a complete bust this morning on the DP show by McLovin

Apparently he dropped a bunch of passes. Didn't watch because I don't care. We'll always have Berkeley

A little early to call Ross a complete bust; although he certainly has not taking the league by storm. And unlike other positions wide receiver is one where the good ones typically show up right away. But not always.

Candidly, it has been a full 20 years or more since Washington was known as being a consistent producer of NFL talent. There have been some bright spots, no doubt, but there have been some major misses. A lot of those have been head scratchers too.
  • dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,220
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    edited September 2018
    With that number of NFL level players, shouldn't the Canes be better? Axing for a fren.
  • whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member Posts: 12,428
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Apparently he dropped a bunch of passes. Didn't watch because I don't care. We'll always have Berkeley

Might not be a complete bust, but his production doesn't match being drafted 9th in the draft.
    dflea said:

With that number of NFL level players, shouldn't the Canes be better? Axing for a fren.

Yes. That's what a fren told me.

Worse yet; they sat on top of this list for a decade.
  • HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker

Might not be a complete bust, but his production doesn't match being drafted 9th in the draft.
    lipo
  • YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,792
    Swaye's Wigwam
    17 year title drought for Miami? Just shut them down already.

• UWhuskytskeetUWhuskytskeet Member Posts: 7,104
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer

Will Dissly has more TDs and receptions than Ross. Not looking great.

17 year title drought for Miami? Just shut them down already.

27 year 1/2 title drought? Come on, Man!
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited September 2018

Will Dissly has more TDs and receptions than Ross. Not looking great.
    And yards. This was all done by halftime of Dissly's first game. Ouch.
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,706
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

This won't be a popular comment right now, but I'd love to see Ross come to the Seahawks with Pete Carroll

This won't be a popular comment right now, but I'd love to see Ross come to the Seahawks with Pete Carroll
    They need linemen. This team struggled to find Jimmy Fucking Graham. His new team has already figured out how to do it.

They go nowhere without an Oline