Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Another Democrat conspiracy

Comments

• RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 100,680
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    dflea said:

This will work as well for the Republicans as calling Trump voters stupid works for the Democrats.

They are giving her a chance to go on national TV and tell her story. Its up to her
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

2001400ex said:

You specifically asked me for my opinion which I gave you and which you now are trying to deflect from since you can't dispute any of it

Maybe don't start anymore threads for a month of 23 and see if you can stop sucking so bad

I just think it's funny people racing to post the talking points they heard today.

HTH
    I gave you my opinion since you asked

Calling it talking points is something a retard does when they are too fucking stupid to dispute any of it
    Ok. So I'm sure you went and checked her Facebook page and her political status and that's where you got the information. Nice work!!
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Shut the fuck up
  • dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,220
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

dflea said:

This will work as well for the Republicans as calling Trump voters stupid works for the Democrats.

They are giving her a chance to go on national TV and tell her story. Its up to her
    Well there you go.
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,538
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    2001400ex said:

People are missing the point on this he said/she said thing.

Gal is fugly. Kavanaugh should be rejected for lack of judgment, if anything.

In the 80s, that curl was legit.
    And in the 60s, the butt hole was a fancy feast.
    Swaye's Wigwam
    dflea said:

dflea said:

Well there you go.

It could run out the clock before the midterms which also could backfire because GOP voters would have a reason to turn out. Almost everyone on the right says the one good thing Trump has done is nominate judges

If she is legit he has to go but looking at the recent track record we? need to see more than Senator Joe Feinstein waving a letter in the air
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,919
    Standard Supporter

dflea said:

dflea said:

Well there you go.

It could run out the clock before the midterms which also could backfire because GOP voters would have a reason to turn out. Almost everyone on the right says the one good thing Trump has done is nominate judges

If she is legit he has to go but looking at the recent track record we? need to see more than Senator Joe Feinstein waving a letter in the air
    How do you determine if she is legit or if the story she is telling is accurate at all? High School party with alcohol involved nearly 40 years ago? What she may even "remember" now might not be anything like what happened. I don't know if the reporting has now changed but initially what I read was that she couldn't identify the date of the incident or the location. How do you verify this story?
  • KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    So... What are the odds He gets confirmed now? I got 30%

Or +225.

Anybody want some of that?
  • RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,162
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

dflea said:

dflea said:

Well there you go.

She's lying her ass off and this was all a RAT setup. The liar's lawyer was an outspoken critic of Paula Jones yet defended Al Freaken. Kavenaugh's mother presided over the foreclosure case of the liar's parents. Generally opposed to trades but I'll take the sacrificial lamb for a fired up Trump base and congressional victory in November.
    Swaye's Wigwam
    SFGbob said:

dflea said:

dflea said:

Well there you go.

How do you determine if she is legit or if the story she is telling is accurate at all? High School party with alcohol involved nearly 40 years ago? What she may even "remember" now might not be anything like what happened. I don't know if the reporting has now changed but initially what I read was that she couldn't identify the date of the incident or the location. How do you verify this story?
    There are a lot of issues with her and her story which is why IMO she wasn't brought out in time and the hope was that just the accusation would kill the nomination

He's passed 6 back ground checks and a Senate hearing to be the judge he is now and another hearing we just had.

She has to sell it on national TV or the dems hope the GOPe gets the vapors and quits like @salemcoog
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Read all the tweets. If true its going to be a tough sell if she testifies

• SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,463
    edited September 2018
    The dems had this information for months but Feinstein decides to pull the FBI stunt at the last minute in order to delay the vote. The left is truly the enemy of America.

FHFMFYFT

Swaye's Wigwam
    Game on one week from today
  • Dude61Dude61 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,226
    Swaye's Wigwam

Game on one week from today

Senator Grassley confirms he has invited Dr. Ford and Judge Kavanaugh to testify at a public hearing Monday 10 a.m. "Unfortunatley, committe Democrats have refused to join us in this effort."
  • LebamDawgLebamDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,510
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    @hondo - as far as conspiracies go I think this one may qualify. Part of the game that both sides play. Repubs did it to Obama and the Dems are doing it to Trump. Did I forget to mention Nixon, Carter, Bushes, Clinton?

They had this info in July - waited until last week and that was only because of the midterms.
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    LebamDawg said:

@hondo - as far as conspiracies go I think this one may qualify. Part of the game that both sides play. Repubs did it to Obama and the Dems are doing it to Trump. Did I forget to mention Nixon, Carter, Bushes, Clinton?

They had this info in July - waited until last week and that was only because of the midterms.

That wasn't the point. I enjoyed all the Trump dicksuckers here repeating talking points memos and pressing.

As far as this story. Politicians will politic.