Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    FREE PUB!!1!

Shane had a “headache” last night
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 100,726
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker

FREE PUB!!1!

I assume you mean after the festivities?
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,480
    Standard Supporter

FREE PUB!!1!

Real talk, these worth going to? To me, the live shows are usually the weaker podcasts.

FREE PUB!!1!

Real talk, these worth going to? To me, the live shows are usually the weaker podcasts.
    Honestly, this live show wasn’t that great. BUT...they lost all the gear on the flight up and were delayed starting the show because of that and other flight shenanigans. Kind of impressed they put on such a good show despite the production hurdles and time crunch. Grew up listening to Loveline so I’ll always love Ace and Dr Drew.

Ron and Don were the local guests, but they added nothing. Not sure why they were even there. My friend used to date one of them (I don’t know which is which, the doucheir one) and she broke up with him after a few dates cuz he had a tiny dick. Ace called him “one of those Michelobe Lite douchbags” at one point when he kept talking about the marathon he ran.

Crowd was whack. Buncha drunk chicks trying to get noticed by screaming shit at the stage. A fight broke out.

Martinis I had before the show got me feeling good so I was sitting back and enjoying the show. 5 stars.
  • JoeEDangerouslyJoeEDangerously Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 6,059
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

FREE PUB!!1!

Honestly, this live show wasn’t that great. BUT...they lost all the gear on the flight up and were delayed starting the show because of that and other flight shenanigans. Kind of impressed they put on such a good show despite the production hurdles and time crunch. Grew up listening to Loveline so I’ll always love Ace and Dr Drew.

Ron and Don were the local guests, but they added nothing. Not sure why they were even there. My friend used to date one of them (I don’t know which is which, the doucheir one) and she broke up with him after a few dates cuz he had a tiny dick. Ace called him “one of those Michelobe Lite douchbags” at one point when he kept talking about the marathon he ran.

Crowd was whack. Buncha drunk chicks trying to get noticed by screaming shit at the stage. A fight broke out.

Martinis I had before the show got me feeling good so I was sitting back and enjoying the show. 5 stars.
    Ron and Don were the lead in to Leykis on 100.7 the Buzz 15-20 years ago. Loveline was on from like 10-1am I think. Ron and Don used to have Adam and Drew on their show whenever they came to town. They all go way back. But yes they didnt add much at all

FREE PUB!!1!

Ron and Don were the lead in to Leykis on 100.7 the Buzz 15-20 years ago. Loveline was on from like 10-1am I think. Ron and Don used to have Adam and Drew on their show whenever they came to town. They all go way back. But yes they didnt add much at all
    I couldn’t see, was the Asian chick hot?
    Standard Supporter
    Listened to the ep last night. Not the worst live show pod ever, but you could tell they'd been knocked off kilter a bit.
  • JoeEDangerouslyJoeEDangerously Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 6,059
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

FREE PUB!!1!

I couldn’t see, was the Asian chick hot?
    Wasn't there. Just listened to it
  • El_KEl_K Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,085
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Name Dropper
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I miss when BJ Shea was on the Buzz 100.7. Brad the Producer from Hell. Intern Spock. Queer Eye for the Retarded Guy.

and Leykis 101 worked
    El_K said:

I miss when BJ Shea was on the Buzz 100.7. Brad the Producer from Hell. Intern Spock. Queer Eye for the Retarded Guy.

and Leykis 101 worked

Don’t forget Pat Cahsman in the morning!
    Standard Supporter

El_K said:

and Leykis 101 worked

Don’t forget Pat Cahsman in the morning!
    “Hi Uncle Scuzz”
    “Uncle Buzz”
    “Ok, Uncle Scuzz, I got a problem...”