Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

I have cancer.

2»

Comments

• Options
    ThebourbinatorThebourbinator Member Posts: 664
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Bread said:

"We need one of the faster guys to spy Huntley, Like Shane Bownman.

"He isn’t pouting, Never has. Pure delusion."(In response to gif of browning after a loss)

“He has never once pouted. And I’m curious, how the hell would you know what his teammates and coaches think about him? I love how brain dead Husky fans want to anoint our tiny as hell backup who’s thrown all of 7 passes against the worst Big Sky team. Like they say, the backup QB is everyone’s favorite player.”

I got in an argument with somebody too...
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,910
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    Bread said:

"Sure Haener was 7 for 7. But he is just not good."

"Salvon just doesnt work as a change of pace back. We need someone else."

"BBK has developed into a Fast Hard hitting linebacker. Could be all conference."

"You can't fire Pete ever. No matter how bad it gets. He is the only 2 time Bear Bryant coach of the year. You dont fire that."

"People are to hard on Browning. Take out one or two plays and he has been flawless this year."

"We beat Auburn if BBK and Browning are Healthy."

"Spiker needs to be on the field. Browning would be getting much less hate throwing to Spiker."

"Can't believe we are playing Ngata ahead of tuli letututonga. Dude looks like my little brother out their. Where's the Beef?"

Never make the mistake of reading serious takes from other husky sites.

It's almost like they're some kind of cult.
  • Options
    CokeGreaterThanPepsiCokeGreaterThanPepsi Member Posts: 7,646
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye said:

This is why forced group think around people who know something is a good thing. You come in here with that bullshit and you get shanked. And rightfully so.

This.

The reason I love this fucked up site is because beyond the bullshit, which I love, everyone here better know their shit or they won’t cut it.
  • Options
    ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    “The cancer won...”