Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Is HNMT alive??

2»

Comments

• MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

As a newbie, I agree we are pretty fucking annoying. But it’s hard to strike the right gait when you hit the pasture after being hemmed in the corral for years.

HH is paradise compared to any other site. Shit, I’ve even started mowing the gooch just in case someone asks me for a pic.

Poast more.
  • SourcesSources Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,793
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

As a newbie, I agree we are pretty fucking annoying. But it’s hard to strike the right gait when you hit the pasture after being hemmed in the corral for years.

HH is paradise compared to any other site. Shit, I’ve even started mowing the gooch just in case someone asks me for a pic.

Pics?
  • DoogCouricsDoogCourics Member Posts: 5,739
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Sure Saint Luis, that’s all well and fine, but you’re the Chris Petersen of newbs remember? You actually had a plan and executed.

The rest of these retards are just jerking off and spreading AIDS and Herpes everywhere.
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,538
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye said:

@SECDAWG
    @Jack_Cobra

More like this. Less of everything you normally do.
    I'm hearing everyone likes if you post a shitty 5 reason (with no "Jack") on the alabama board.
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,718
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    He was a good poster. His syntax was weird, but who cares? When he banned himself, the board got worse, IMO. Back then I cared. Now, IDGAF
  • MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Swaye said:

@SECDAWG
    @Jack_Cobra

More like this. Less of everything you normally do.
    I'm hearing everyone likes if you post a shitty 5 reason (with no "Jack") on the alabama board.

Teenage fudgepack got this silver back gran torino with a full on LOL.

Well played.