Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Looks matter

Sorry but most good quarterbacks tend to be super handsome. Brady, Rodgers, Garappolo, Wilson... all these fellows are handsome studs.

Now we look at our quarterbacks... pretty clear Brownsox is the ugliest of the crop. Yankoff is handsome, he has that boyish charm, I'd say Eason looks handsome in a rugged rogue way, and Sirmon is handsome enough. Haener? He is fucking nice though. The way he talks. Boyish, cute, charming, confident. I like him a lot. Cute guy.

Then you have browning who just looks like a tard.

Just from this pretty obvious who should be starting.

Comments

• Options
    SECDAWGSECDAWG Member Posts: 5,004
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,497
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    He's right. Tom Brady.
  • Options
    CrawfishCrawfish Member Posts: 734
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    @Swaye can you tell us if Browning is handsome or not?
  • Options
    SECDAWGSECDAWG Member Posts: 5,004
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    Crawfish...

Really?
  • Options
    Jack_CobraJack_Cobra Member Posts: 246
    Name Dropper 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Sorry but most good quarterbacks tend to be super handsome. Brady, Rodgers, Garappolo, Wilson... all these fellows are handsome studs.

Now we look at our quarterbacks... pretty clear Brownsox is the ugliest of the crop. Yankoff is handsome, he has that boyish charm, I'd say Eason looks handsome in a rugged rogue way, and Sirmon is handsome enough. Haener? He is fucking nice though. The way he talks. Boyish, cute, charming, confident. I like him a lot. Cute guy.

I'll bet you Browning's GF is way hotter than your BF. And he gets way more tail than you.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,583
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    edited September 2018
    2001400ex said:

I'll bet you Browning's GF is way hotter than your BF. And he gets way more tail than you.
    No I dont think browning can pull chicks.
    Pansy ass whiners tend not to do well.

Wasn't he in a long term relationship? As a D1 starting QB in a football state That says it all.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,258
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

2001400ex said:

Wasn't he in a long term relationship? As a D1 starting QB in a football state That says it all.
    And she dumped him
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,583
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    edited September 2018

2001400ex said:

And she dumped him
    Well that's a given.

As soon as some guy shows hes a big enough pussy to agree to a long distance relationship (dont know why I wrote long term above- meant distance) that chicks pussy will dry up like the sahara.

I cant think of anything more pathetic. Talk on the phone every night? Never get laid? PAss up a bunch of hot tail?

I used to talk to my girlfriend on the phone every night without getting laid.

in middle school.
  • Options
    LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 13,115
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

2001400ex said:

And she dumped him
    It was mutual

Once she stopped responding to his texts
  • Options
    DawgWagonDanDawgWagonDan Member Posts: 789
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

2001400ex said:

And she dumped him
    It was mutual

Once she stopped responding to his texts
    Maybe he figures if he sucks all year she will pitty him and engage in make-up coitus?

• Options
    RubberfistRubberfist Member Posts: 1,373
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    edited September 2018
    Swaye said:

G.I. Joe sure was different than I remember it.